Raid a gazillion handcrafted dungeons, collect loot and creature cards and build your own dungeons for others!
MONOLISK is a fantasy mobile ARPG, CCG and dungeon builder in a single package. Build dungeons, share them with your followers, gear up your heroes and clear levels built by your friends!
* Clear heaps of dungeons in an online hack 'n' slash RPG
* Collect cards with equipment, abilities, creatures and environments
* Customize your 5 heroes with various playstyles
* Design unique levels for your friends and followers
* Craft new cards and expand your collection
* Tell your own stories
* Help others rebuild the shattered world of MONOLISK!
More packs for builders!
* Amounts of stars needed for next free pack reduced
* Stars multiplier implemented to increase stars gains from shards level 11 and higher
* Improved sign text readability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After some time playing this game I had to take one star off... I get about two packs in three days and mostly I can’t get what I need - as such the game feels grindy without any sense of progression :( Maybe add some “watch an add once per day for free pack” option or anything would help (though it’s apparently not business model for this game - and that’s all right)
It might get better once I get to higher levels, but I might not even get there.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback and suggestion!
We're not big fans of adverts. :) We did consider it, and found it caused devices to use up a considerable amount more space and mobile data than we would like. As such, there are no plans to add any adverts to Monolisk.
We have recently added different pack types, to help alleviate players "not getting what they need", and players can spend their orbs on Hero or Builder packs in the latest update.
With daily quests, players can earn a Card Pack every day with a small amount of play. We don't have any ads, energy bars or timers for if you wish to grind out more though!
Really amazing game. Still working on new content and i only hope for one or two new classes with different ways to play
Great game!, but..
.. I see several problems that can be (and should) adressed.
1. With the latest update the game started to be a bit laaagish and keeps wincing. Also the targeting priority seems to be shifted towards object crashing, often overriding enemies or move. I think these two "changes" might be connected.. and I do not like either.
2. The ranged combat seems to be far superior to melee. IMO this might be solved by changing default focus/recharge level, like say 1 for ranged and 2 for melee.. or to perhaps a change basic raw damage ratio between them?
3. Range farms are bad and game warping, but most likely inevitable. Perhaps it might help to provide the monsters better AI (like to be able to get out if possible/somehow)? or to reduce any rewards to 0 for such kills?
4. The game really screams for an additional content - like more neutral monsters, some weaker/general abilities, more interactive objects for shards etc. [iex rats / knock-backs / temporary run / temporary regeneration / map teleports and so on]
5. The abilities on the bottom of screen are quite often blocking proper targeting, I would rather have two vertical pairs of abilities on the left and right border of the screen. Could you add this? Perhaps as a new option within settings (classic/spliced)?
6. I really miss any option to stay within the same spot and attack, some virtual joystick or button for standing still would be great.
7. It would be nice to have some option for chaining several shards together, so they can provide some kind of a mini-campaign and you can immediately continue to the next one :)
Developer Response ,
Hey, thanks for the feedback.
1. To be reviewed
2. Only on lower levels
3. They are already quite low level and give less orbs and glory than shards with same amount of creatures.
4. Already working on more content, will be released in bigger chunks rather than card by card.
5., 6. We are considering joystick controls options
7. Our top priority at the moment, already in progress
BTW feel free to join us on Discord for further discussion and welcoming comunity
- Trickster Arts s.r.o.
- 275.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Trickster Arts s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- 2 Card Packs 79,00 Kč
- 7 Card Packs 249,00 Kč
- 15 Card Packs 499,00 Kč
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.