Looking for an app to support your child's learning until Year 1? Montessori Preschool covers phonics, reading, writing, numbers, colours, shapes, nursery rhymes, colouring and even coding! It is the #1 Montessori app worldwide.
Designed by certified Montessori teachers with years of classroom experience, it is a fun child-centred app, perfect for children from 3 to 7.
Our maths curriculum covers learning to count, recognise numbers, trace them… from naught to 1 million. Introduction to addition and subtraction using Montessori materials are also available.
From sounds to phonics to reading.
In a Montessori classroom, early literacy starts before learning to read. Children are exposed to sounds and train their ear to identify them before putting a name on a letter. In the Early Literacy class, children can start with fun sound games like “I spy” and move all the way to reading comprehension.
Logic and coding
The app also offer pre-coding and reasoning games.
Younger children love our latest additions: Wheels on the bus and Head, shoulders, knees & toes and now Old MacDonald sing alongs.
Shapes & Colors
A key element of preschool; learn the names of all the shapes and colours but in a fun, interactive way!
Help the school nurse take care of the school's pupils and animals. Children have to recognise the patients' symptoms and give them the right treatment (problem solving and logic with a LOT of fun).
Arts & creativity
Our Arts class includes an introduction to colours (primary and secondary) as well as many drawing/colouring options and 4 games to learn the basics of music.
Children can play with the school's hamster and rabbit in Augmented Reality or 3D, depending on your device.
Because children this age love to reproduce everyday activities done by adults, Maria Montessori included a range of activities like dusting, taking care of plants, cleaning a mirror or washing clothes.
Our cute Chinese classroom offers numbers, songs and a few words in Chinese.
Other languages available: Chinese (Traditional and simplified), Spanish and French
- A comprehensive Montessori 3-7 years old environment to learn by doing
- Regular updates and new content to make the app forever captivating!
- An enchanting digital classroom to make learning fun and simple for children at every stage
- 4 broad areas of learning grounded in the fundamentals of Montessori: self-correction, autonomy, self-confidence and adaptability
- A fun “reward“ system for increased motivation
- Parents/teachers benefit from a tailor-made dashboard that tracks each child’s progress and suggests the next activity.
Whether you are a newcomer to the world of Montessori, or a seasoned student, Montessori Preschool is sure to take each learner on an enthralling journey!
Choose an option: monthly or yearly
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; monthly or yearly.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Edoki Academy’s mission is to provide children with enjoyable early-learning activities using the latest technologies. Our team members, many of whom are young parents or teachers, strive to produce tools that motivate and inspire children to learn, play, and progress.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring has sprung!
- Notice how the school is flooded with tulips, help old MacDonald harvest them and gift them to your favourite teacher. Watch out for our annual egg-hunt, it will appear inside the preschool corridor and garden at the beginning of April.
- New game alert! Go to the Code and Logic tab to discover a fun new game for early years. This game, based on years of research, is great to develop reasoning skills and eye-hand coordination.
- As kids learn and play in the app, they earn coins. In this version, we’ve completely re-designed the preschool’s shop to keep your children engaged and motivated.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The Montessori education method was first conceptualized at the start of the 20th century by an Italian pediatrician of the same name. The idea behind it is to offer children an education based on a sensory and kinetic way of learning. Montessori Preschool is based on this ideology and provides a wide variety of activities, which seek to guide children between the ages of 3 – 7 as they embark upon their first steps in the world of education.
- EDOKI ACADEMY
- 589.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Edoki Academy
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription 119,00 Kč
- Annual Subscription 949,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.