Explore the ruins of the City of Mordheim, clash with other scavenging warbands and collect Wyrdstone - valuable shards from the comet that destroyed the city.
Legendary Game’s adaptation of Games Workshop’s classic table top game: Mordheim, set in the Warhammer world. Multi player turn-based arena strategy right at your fingertips, you’ll have the freedom to play how YOU want to play. Hide in the shadows and wait for the right moment to strike, get a vantage point and pick your targets off with ranged weapons, or bring the fight straight to your opponent in an up close and personal confrontation, the choice, is yours!
Beware all who enter Mordheim the Warhammer Universe is brutal and it doesn’t get more dangerous than a ruined city teaming with rival warbands and monstrous horrors. A core game feature is a permanent death and permanent injury! Players must prepare for death, destruction and disability. You will need to hire replacements, dismiss warriors from your band that get too badly injured and sometimes you may need to disband a warband completely and start again.
You start with access to the Reiklanders, disciplined, magnificent archers and solid warriors fighting for the family of the old Emperor in a brutal civil war over who should sit in the throne. Can you harvest more Wyrdstone from Mordheim than your rivals to fuel your master’s war effort?
Factions available to buy:
● Middenheim – Strongly built men with a well-deserved reputation for ferocity,
traditional rivals to Reikland.
● Marienburg – Well equipped and well-paid mercenaries from the richest trading city in
the Empire fighting for the newly elected Empress.
● Skaven – Skulking sinister rat men who need Wyrdstone to thrive
● Undead – Agents of the Vampire Counts, helping their bid to control the living
● Witch Hunters – Agents of the Grand Theogonist who will burn first and ask questions
More factions will follow as DLC, including:
● Sisters of Sigmar – The only faction with remotely honourable intentions
● Cult of the Possessed – Men who have turned to the dark powers for salvation
● Tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences
● Recruit, customise and train your Warband
● A rich, powerful and immersive fantasy world
● Multiplayer online – you will go up against other player made Warbands
● Available for both iPhones and iPads!
● Continuous planned updates, including extra content and map variations.
● “Graphic novel” art style with a grim undertone perfectly setting the scene of the harrowing city of Mordheim
About Legendary Games
Legendary are award winning multi-platform, multi-player developers specialising in Unity and HTML5 Games. Web site: Legendary-games.com
Mordheim: Warband Skirmish © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Mordheim: Warband Skirmish, the Mordheim: Warband Skirmish logo, GW, Games Workshop, Mordheim. Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved.
New Maps in Mordheim!
Discover new areas in Mordheim with all new customised locations! These include:
- City Hall
- Great Library
- University District
- Statue of Count Gotthard
- Temple of Sigmar
Also, in this update, there are various bug fixes that will improve your experience in Mordheim!
Ratings and Reviews
- Legendary Games Ltd
- 873.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Games Workshop Limited 2016
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Fate Points 79,00 Kč
- 50 Fate Points 349,00 Kč
- Undead 149,00 Kč
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.