Control your home or business easily with a Jablotron alarm system.
The MyJABLOTRON application is designed for owners and users of Jablotron alarm systems. It allows you to monitor and control your Jablotron alarm system remotely from your phone.
With the application you'll be able to control your Jablotron 100, OASIS, AZOR, GD-04K or ATHOS alarm systems and view the Logbook of supported devices such as tracking units or car alarms.
With our application you'll be able to:
- See all of your Jablotron systems under one account
- ARM/DISARM the whole system or selected sections
- Switch ON / Switch OFF programmable outputs in your system
- Check the current status and event history of the system
- Set up notifications (arming, disarming, alarms, pictures and more) for selected contacts using SMS, EMAIL or PUSH notification
- Share your alarm system with your family, friends or colleagues
- Changing the user code
- Blocking a device
- View graphs of installed thermometers or pulse meters
- Browse images from your devices
- View the position of your cars
- Use complete fleet management (driver, car, fuel purchases and history of your routes)
- Landscape mode for photos
Before you can use this application and control your alarm system via MyJABLOTRON, the system must be registered to the Jablotron Cloud service.
You may register by yourself at www.myjablotron.com or contact any Jablotron certified service partner. Once the registration is finished you will receive your account information using the email address provided during the process. This will allow you to control your alarm system via the jablonet.net website as well as using this application.
A note to our users: For your convenience and security, while it is being used the application needs to check the status of your alarm system frequently (when the application is running in the foreground). This may affect the battery life of your phone.
Thanks for using MyJABLOTRON. Let's try a new update with some features.
- support for controlling Shortcuts via AppleWatch
- support for application installation on MAC with M1 processors
- color matching of the main list of services
- improved behavior of PUSH notification sound settings
- differentiation of the message about the unavailability of the application due to a broken internet connection
- a few other minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ads and tips in application
I dont understand why application shows ads and tips in main screen (list of devices). It will be great if it could be turned off. I would like to see my devices without any useless information.
please add time schedule
Please add time schedule to arm and disarm.
for isntance I want to set it to to automatically arm my basement zone each night and disarm in the morning. something that could be easily done via app
Developer Response ,
Dear customer, Thank you for the feedback. It is possible to set time schedules by installer configuration application. Contact your installation partner with the request or just contact us to email@example.com with more information and we will help you directly. Sincerely, JABLOTRON development team.
OK but sloooow
The app itself is quite nice and provides practical features. Unfortunately it's super slow - switching a screen feels like downloading the whole internet, which makes it rather unusable. You can do a simple task like lock / unlock, but it's just not the "assistant", a handy controller for your almost-smart home it could be if it just didn't waste your time soooo much by making you stare at an endless spinner every time you tap at something...(Oh,and I'm on LTE)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- JABLOTRON ALARMS a.s.
- 159.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 JABLOTRON ALARMS, a.s.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.