Become a Legend! Capture over 1000 Animated Monsters and Duel in Real-Time PvP!
Form your team and battle for victory! Capture, train, and evolve to become the champion in one of the biggest monster battling RPGs!
Neo Monsters is an addictive strategy RPG that features epic 4v4 battles between two teams of up to 16 monsters. The unique turn-based battle system allows you to come up with powerful chain strategies by combining hundreds of abilities. Hunt down the strongest monsters and harness their power, then take the battle online to dominate in exciting PvP battles and leagues! Are you ready to take the challenge?
● Build your Monster Collection
• Capture and evolve over 1000 fully animated monsters!
• Train your monsters and unleash their deadly potential.
• Collect evolution ingredients to create the ultimate power!
● Form a Battle Strategy
• Build the ultimate team of up to 16 monsters.
• Defeat your opponents in epic turn-based 4v4 battles!
• Create devastating combinations from hundreds of abilities.
● Become the Champion
• Conquer six Leagues and take on the Grand Champion in 60+ hours of adventure!
• Explore multiple islands and dungeons on your journey.
• Follow the story to uncover the truth behind your late uncle’s atrocity.
● Take the Battle Online
• Duel players from around the world in PvP leagues!
• Complete 100+ online missions.
• Take on weekly updated events to unlock big rewards.
Follow us on Facebook:
Join the Neo Monsters community:
Issues or questions? Contact our support:
Terms of Service:
- Improved monster icons
- Reworked shiny monsters
- Adjusted monster balance
- Added new monsters and skills
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really nice app. A lot similar to previous games from this company
Pay to play with Pay to win?
The game feels like a clone of the Pokémon games with an addition of its own, fresh, ideas.
The monster training minigame is exactly what I find nice and refreshing, giving the game a more tactical feel in terms of upgranding your “pokémon”. It gives you a bit of control over how strong your monsters will become, instead of randomly generated numbers.
I like it so far, but what makes me worried is an option to pay for an advantage (gems you can use to get stronger monsters) in game you already paid for to play in the first place.
I am not too far into the game (20 minutes so far), which means 4* for now, as I enjoy playing the game.
As soon as I get deeper into it, I will change my review, based on how much pay to win this (pay to play) game would feel.
Fine like Pokemon, bit better maybe
Way to go!
- NTT Resonant Inc.
- 363 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © ZigZaGame Inc.
- 25,00 Kč
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Gem 25,00 Kč
- 6 Gems 99,00 Kč
- 13 Gems 199,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.