Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation.
Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Top selling paid app on iPad App Store, regularly ranked #1.
Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to enrich their lives. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note-taking experience at school, home, and work.
CREATE MEMORABLE MULTI-MEDIA NOTES
• Work with a variety of note-taking, journaling, and drawing tools like ink, highlighter, text, and audio.
• Leave room for ideas with infinite page scroll.
• Mark up imported or scanned textbooks, documents, forms, and images.
• Add photos, GIFs, web pages, and more.
STAY ORGANIZED, PAPER-FREE
• Go paperless and keep your notes with you, without the weight, the hassle or the waste.
• Group notes with customizable subjects and dividers.
• Quickly search handwriting*, typed text, PDF text, image text, and note titles.
• Secure notes using Face ID and Touch ID.
HANDWRITE AND SKETCH NATURALLY
• Create custom colors and match any color with the color dropper.
• Ink is fine-tuned for the Apple Pencil for the most responsive, precise writing experience yet, including double-tap gesture for switching tools, erasing, and more.
• Easily create perfect shapes.
• Precisely erase freehand ink or shapes with varied brush sizes.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK AUDIO
• Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them.
• Notes are automatically synced with audio recordings so you can replay what was said while you wrote.
SHARE IDEAS IN PRESENTATION MODE
• Present ideas in full screen without distracting toolbars when connected to an external display.
• Engage the audience with all of Notability's tools including a Laser Pointer.
• Use Multi-Note to view a secondary note that stays hidden from the audience while presenting.
DO MORE WITH MULTI-NOTE
• Work with two notes side-by-side.
• Quickly switch between notes with the Note Switcher.
• Drag & Drop handwriting, typed text, images, and more between notes.
• Full-featured, left-aligned typing with word count and a wide range of fonts, custom fonts, sizes, and colors.
• Create outlines, interactive checklists, and text boxes.
• Save time with keyboard shortcuts.
IMPORT AND SHARE
• Import PDFs, DOCs, PPTs, images, GIFs, and more - conversion to PDF happens on your device, so information stays private.
• Annotate imported pictures, lecture slides, and meeting agendas, or complete class assignments.
• Easily create searchable multi-page PDFs using the built-in Document Scanner.
AUTO-BACKUP AND ICLOUD SYNC
• Use iCloud to automatically sync your notes to Notability on iPad, iPhone, and Mac, or to retrieve previous versions of your notes.
• Use Auto-backup to send your notes to a cloud service for archiving or recovery. Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, WebDAV, and OneDrive are all supported!
*Available for in-app purchase (included with Education Volume Purchase Program):
SEARCH AND CONVERT HANDWRITTEN NOTES
• Search for handwritten words from the Library and in the note view in any of our 15 supported languages.
• Convert handwriting to text.
• It all happens on your device, so your information stays private.
Mac app sold separately.
Notability is a registered trademark of Ginger Labs, Inc.
*** What's New in Notability 9.4.7 ***
• Fixed unwanted scrolling when using a trackpad or a mouse
• Fixed a problem completing in-app purchases for devices with parental control
• Added missing translations when sharing a document to Notability
*** What's New in Notability 9.4 ***
We are excited to announce updates and improvements to our audio system!
Audio recordings can now be:
This release also includes:
- Updates to the recording UI
- Themed popovers with support for all themes
- Support for iPadOS mouse pointers
- Ability to set sticky note and text box backgrounds to custom colors
Hodnocení a recenzeZobrazit vše
Best app ever, period.
I love this app. I am using it for work as well as hobbies.
The two of the biggest problems were poor shape support, image rotation and no Touch ID support, however all of these were implemented in the recent versions. So, the only thing I would like to see improved is the audio record management, as I have notes with hours of recording. I mean sound-wave reference, markers, A-B repetition... But this is not so critical.
Thanks for this wonderful app!
I really like this app although it has some annoying flaws. 1) The filesystem needs to be rebuild - i really wish i could organize my notes better using more subsections. 2)I would like to be able to use stickies in different way. Very often I want to make some note inside my pdf files but there is no free space. If I could write it on a sticky note a then minimize it, that would be awesome. If I wanted to read it later, I would just resize it back. 3) It would be really beneficial to add some gesture shortcuts: for example to change the tool or opacity etc.. 4)I don’t like the current spacing of the rasters. Very often I find myself wanting the lines be little more further away from each other or the other way around. 5) Sometimes when I import some pdf file, the white borders are really wide so i need to zoom in on the text. But then when I scroll up or down it isn’t fluent. It shakes from left to right because of the zoom. It would be nice to have an option to cut the border or to lock it in place. 6) This is an addition to point 3. I need some bar of the most used tools so I can change between them fast. The current way is just simply slow.. For example I very often use just the pencil and change just its opacity and colour - the additional taps are really annoying. TLDR: Notability is a nice app, but needs some fixes for better productivity.
Notability is a good tool for hand written note taking, although there are some things to improve. It would be nice to see some roadmap of planned features so users can hype themselves.
The pen support is great and response latency is good as well. Some of the selling points for me were themes, OCR, pressure sensitivity and how often devs update the app.
The weakest point right now I can see is the “add figure” option. Beside it being buggy (shapes option sometimes doesn’t work properly and uses previous chosen style), it just breaks the workflow of taking notes. The best solution IMHO is to include figure into the page body so user can see the context while drawing.
I would also appreciate a feature where user can specify the pressure sensitivity for low, middle and high pressure. Personally, my writing style is very light and so I can’t fully use the default pressure sensitivity as i would wish to.
In the end i see great potential in this and look forward to the future updates
- Ginger Labs, Inc.
- 251.4 MB
Je požadován iOS 11.0 a novější. Kompatibilní se zařízením iPhone, iPad a iPod touch.
angličtina, dánština, francouzština, holandština, indonéština, italština, japonština, korejština, malajština, norština (bokmål), němčina, portugalština, ruština, thajština, tradiční čínština, turečtina, ukrajinština, vietnamština, zjednodušená čínština, španělština, švédština
- © Ginger Labs, Inc. 2020
- 229,00 Kč
- Nákupy v aplikaci
- Handwriting Recognition 79,00 Kč
- Spring 25,00 Kč
- Summer 25,00 Kč
Se zapnutým Rodinným sdílením bude moci tuto aplikaci používat až šest členů rodiny.