Opener is an app that allows you to open links from the web in apps instead! Copy a link and launch Opener to see the apps that it can be opened in, or use Opener's action extension right from other apps! Opener currently supports over 270 apps with more being added all the time.
In addition to opening links in apps, Opener also supports:
- Opening links in any browser of your choice.
- Previewing links from a variety of popular services using 3D Touch.
- Opening the Google AMP version of pages, which are significantly faster than normal web pages.
"If you find yourself looking to view web links in apps often, Opener is a good timesaver that cleverly uses iOS extensions to speed up the process." — MacStories
"It’s simple, handy, and makes browsing the web a lot easier." — LifeHacker
"...lets you open links in their corresponding app, skipping the annoying Web view along the way." — CNET
"As someone who spends huge chunks of my day tapping on my iPhone’s screen, I skipped my Starbucks latte today and bought Opener instead." — TechCrunch
For a complete list of supported apps and browsers visit opener.link/apps
This version of Opener is built for iOS 14!
- Auto-open is now *significantly* faster in most cases, especially when used from the iOS share sheet. Give it a try!
- When you open the Safari app from an in-app Safari view in Opener the in-app Safari view will be closed.
- Saving photo previews now uses iOS 14 add-only photo library permission.
- Many performance improvements have been made throughout the app.
- Improved support for low power mode.
- Fixed a bug where using large font sizes could sometimes cause the browser list to render incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where certain rare actions couldn't be added as auto-open preferences.
- Opener can now open links contained in .inetloc files.
- Fixed some smol bugs from 1.9. Whoopsies.
If you like using Opener we'd love to hear about it! Please leave us a quick review on the App Store or follow us at @OpenerApp on Twitter.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s an awesome app, but I would like to see an option to add a custom opener and the ability to choose a default app.
- Timothy Johnsen
- 2.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Tim Johnsen
- 49,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.