PathCare provides an application that delivers laboratory results to doctor's computers. Results are downloaded to the app so they can be viewed in areas where network access is restricted. The app provides results from laboratory specimens as they become available and also provides trends based on historical results. Doctors patient notes can be made and stored in the app. A powerful search facility makes it easy for doctors to look up patient information. As soon as results become available a notification is displayed.
- Patient centric lab results
- Results available “off line”
- Historical view of results, tabular and graphic
- Easy search
- Capture patient notes
- Email patients
- Link patient data
- Notification of new laboratory results
- Delete reports by date range
- Email and print patient notes
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.