Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math education app on the planet. Photomath is FREE and works without wi-fi or data. Whether you’re on the bus, in a cave or just offline, core Photomath is always available, because data matters.
From basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry, learn with Photomath. Understand core concepts to help you advance in math and feel confident in class!
● No internet or data required
● Free to use
● Step-by-step explanations for every solution
● Exclusive how-to animations
● Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
● Multi-functional scientific calculator
● Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
● Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
● Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
● Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
● Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
● Statistics: combinations, factorials
Featured in Huffington Post, Forbes, TIME, CNN, EdSurge, Guiding Tech, The Verge, TechCrunch and more.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and overall performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
It's hard to believe that in this day and age, someone has released such an amazing application completely for free on iOS (I'm not sure what extra features you get for the in-app purchases, but it seems to me that everything works just fine without having to pay anything). Most good scientific apps are either paid or display ads, but not this one. It's truly a priceless gift to humanity and I love the developers for that. Great job guys!
I didn’t understand a lot of thinks but it helped me understand it so now I know it I am soo happy because now I have good marks and everything that I don’t understand or I just don’t know how to count it it help so thanks to the people who made this
First of all, I have to say to autors of this app that they made revolutionary thing. Because most of all calculators only show the answer, but PhotoMath even shows the way it was calculated! I mean, that’s great.
But-I’m giving only 4 stars for a bug.
If you make interval such as |x-1|<1 it gives you the wrong brackets (in this case it gives you square ones)
- Photomath, Inc.
- 74.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Photomath, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Photomath Plus 279,00 Kč
- Photomath Plus 1 650,00 Kč
- Photomath Plus (1 month) 549,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.