Portable Check-In is a feature rich mobile assistant for service advisors with a built-in integration with dealer management systems. In a user friendly interface it guides service advisor throughout the vehicle reception process and allows him or her to take photos of damages and document overall vehicle condition. Furthermore it supports multiple reception scenarios, up-selling via local special offers, access to service packages, automatic creation of acceptance protocol and workshop order and biometric signing of both documents. It also contains an instructive video tutorial that activates automatically at the first launch of application but can also be re-initiated manually anytime later. Should you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
• User-friendly interface
• Optical recognition of registration plate number
• Wide variety of reception scenarios
• Acess to service packages
• Acceptance protocol and workshop order
• Biometric signature
• Build in video tutorial
• Print via Apple AirPrint
• Multibrand readiness...
• Adjusting the loading time of scenarios
• Modifying the acceptance protocol appearance
• Adding another user's logoff options
• Adding VIN and SPZ to parameters to GetCustomer
• Modifying columns in planned orders
• Correction of NEVADA code display
• Fix for lower resolution of photograps on older iPads
• Fuel level input mechanism updated
• Ability to record multiple photos at once
• Default value for Acceptance protocol and Workshop order set to "yes"
• Compression of photos reduced
• Dealer ID is visible when setting up
• More informative error message when user enters invalid login or password
• Crash when loading vehicle without VIN fixed
• Extension of time period for application lockdown
• Elimination of invalid error messages
• Change the logic screen
• Change location of the damage point
• Adjustment natural person vs legal
• Change order of scenario
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 158.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.