Your next top employee is just round the corner. Go get them. People are annoyed with commuting and want to work closer to home. Carry the whole job market in your pocket and look for future employees. Anywhere, anytime. Download the app and introduce your company to your neighbours.
Why should I look for workers on Job Round the Corner Business?
- Thousands of potential hires on one platform. On average, 84 users will see your listing and 4 will reply to it.
- Here, you’ll find employees to fill any given job role in your company, no matter what you need: an administrative worker, a shop assistant, a driver, a production operator, or a sales rep.
- Go fast, go mobile. First replies: the day you post a job. First candidates: within 11 hours, on average.
- Give it a try for free. 10 free listings for the first 7 days. Then, pick up a subscription plan that suits your needs. Monthly fees from PLN45 + VAT.
How can I list a job?
- Job listing through Jobs Round the Corner is a breeze.
- First, you’ll need to give us your business details (name, company registration number, invoicing, and contact details).
- Then, it’s your turn: put a listing together. Write a title, description and workplace address, choose occupation, full-time/part-time and monthly salary.
- Before you hit Submit, double-check your listing in Preview Mode.
- Regardless of whether you have a trial version or a subscription, all you need to do is click Submit and look forward to replies.
- Trial version expired? Pick your perfect subscription plan, pay, and get going.
How do I contact my job applicant?
- Once a user replies to your listing, you’ll get a notification.
- You can call them in the app.
- Prefer written communication? Go for it: there’ll be an e-mail address in the applicant’s details.
- Any questions? Direct message your candidate.
Any other features?
- Sort and arrange your applicants.
- Check the listing’s stats.
- Flip through applicant CVs.
- Download and send your recruitment process.
- Download your invoices.
Where can I list?
The app covers all Polish voivodeships: Lower Silesian, Opole, Silesian, Lesser Poland, Subcarpathian, Holy Cross, Łódź, Greater Poland, Lubusz, West Pomeranian, Pomeranian, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Masovian, Podlaskie, and Warmian-Masurian. And the big cities? There, too. List your jobs in Warsaw, Cracow, Wrocław, Poznań, Gdańsk, etc.
What kind of jobs can I list?
When listing a job, pick the matching occupation. Users will filter the offers based on it. What kind of jobs are the most sought-after? Drivers, cashiers, warehousers, shop assistants, administrative workers, personal assistants, office workers, salespersons, operators, technicians, financial advisers, labourers, messengers, programmers, developers, sales representatives, mechanicians, consultants, counter attendants, controllers, clerks, quality control workers, IT analysts, personal bankers, logisticians, sales assistants, project managers, account managers, electricians, directors, cooks, maintenance technicians, electronic technicians, and production operators.
prevent crash on notification open on IOS 14
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Zdravim, je mozna editace inzeratu? Ohodnoceni ci textu? Zda se, ze to aplikace neumoznuje.((
Mimochodem na mobilu to neumoznilo prvni mesic zdarma, resp. po prokliku trvala aplikace na vyberu tarifu. Na ipadu na identickou spolecnost uz bylo vse v poradku.(
Ovládání aplikace je naprosto katastrofální, aplikace stále padá a je neuvěřitelně pomalá.
Absolutne otresna a nepouzitelna aplikace!
Hruza, nefunkcni. Udaje o nabidce prace nejdou zadat, dal vas to nepusti. Takze ztracena pulhodina zivota.
- LMC s.r.o.
- 42.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 LMC s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Jednička 1 270,00 Kč
- Trojka 2 090,00 Kč
- Jednička 2 790,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.