Reach your running goals with the ASICS Runkeeper™ app. Track exercise, set measurable goals and see progress along the way—whether you’re just getting into running, training for a race or trying to reach a new personal record, we can help.
MOTIVATION TO MOVE
• Track workouts: Record activities like running, walking, biking, hiking and more manually or with GPS.
• Set goals: Maybe you want to get faster, run farther or lose a little weight. No matter your goal, we’ll help you reach it.
•Listen to audio: Choose the stats you want to hear during your activity like pace, distance, and time (available in five additional motivating voices in English), plus Apple Music and Spotify integration
• Follow a plan: Routines lead to progress. Choose a personalized plan that will help get you out the door, day after day.
• Stay motivated: Join in-app challenges, get exercise rewards, participate in virtual running groups and share achievements.
• See progress: It’s what this is all about. We’ll log your stats to show you how you’re progressing against your running goals.
SYNC WITH EASE
• Apple Watch integration: Leave your phone at home and still track stats.
• Bluetooth connectivity: connect wireless headphones and heart-rate monitors.
• Fitness tracker integration: Connect your Garmin, Fitbit and other styles in seconds.
• Partner apps: Connect with other top health apps like Fitbit, MyFitnessPal and more.
UPGRADE YOUR PERFORMANCE
Get the Runkeeper GO™ premium membership for more effective ways to reach your fitness goals, from 5Ks to marathons.
Strategize for your next race by taking advantage of tailored race-training plans designed to help you run stronger and faster for race day.
Compare your workouts with a variety of detailed progress insights and live tracking to closely monitor your training along the way.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GARMIN USERS: We’ve added a feature that allows you to sync your Runkeeper race training plan with your Garmin! This means that you now have the option to select and follow your training plan workouts directly from your watch. When you do this, your training plan workouts will automatically be associated with your Runkeeper training plan.
APPLE WATCH USERS: In an effort to simplify the watch experience, we're decoupling the phone experience from the watch. This means that when you want to track an activity on your watch, you’ll need to start and stop it from your watch - but it also means you can leave your phone at home! And don’t worry, once you save your watch trip it will sync to your phone.
SHOE TRACKER USERS: In this release we’ve fixed a bug so that you can see all the latest shoe options we add to our list without logging out and logging back in.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Insufficient support, incapable to fix technical issues with their own app
Notifications are not working correctly, all friends shown in feed, except one. When I contacted support regarding this issue, I didn’t have any reply for a week or two and when they finally replied, troubleshooting was completely insufficient (advisor didn’t bother understanding the issue and asking probing questions, just provided assumptions that contradict with my description of the issue).
Replying once in day or two, even though I reply immediately... I wonder is there is only one person working in support for 5 minutes in couple days, and doing it just to create a visibility of support? If so, I would understand the pace of dealing with my issue.
I work in support myself, so I understand that some issues could be difficult to resolve, but putting my request in a deep drawer is not the best practice.
I would appretiate if personal achieved goals can be stored and celebrated. I fulfiled my difficult one year target last year and it immediately dissappere. So i was not able to share it with friends. Weby bad!!!! Otherwise Im Věry satisfied with the aplycation. Jarda
Great but could be better
I live this app. Now addicted since I have a great deal of data in it. Would like to see more flexibility or deeper data manipulation for example: be able to track different period intervals than months weeks or years, create personal route categories (flat, hills, beach, etc) and then be able to compare results of each type, compare more things across run history (how fast was my 3rd kilometer across all my 5ks for example). Etc. it’s an incredible platform, and I wouldn’t use any other. But look forward to ongoing incremental improvements!
- RunKeeper, LLC
- 168 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © FitnessKeeper, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Runkeeper Go Monthly 229,00 Kč
- Runkeeper Go Yearly 949,00 Kč
- Runkeeper Go Quarterly 509,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.