Enter a unique science fantasy MMORPG and dive into a unique organic living world !
Ryzom is one of only a few commercial-grade MMORPGs that are fully open source: client, server, tools, and media. Being open source means that Ryzom draws on a vibrant community providing fixes and functionality above and beyond that of what the team can provide. It offers players a unique opportunity to become involved in the development of the game.
Far from being a frozen world, Ryzom is constantly evolving in regard to your actions. Will you spark another war? Will you found a lucrative commercial guild or aim for political power? What if your hunting talents could be decisive in the struggle against Kitins?
Pick your actions well, for each one of them may impact the world and its inhabitants!
Ryzom characters are unusual in that they are not bound to a class. That means you don't have to choose between being a warrior, a mage, a harvester or a crafter. You can improve your skills in all these classes with only one character; you do not need to focus on one path. For example, you can, at your leisure, either train your pike handling, put on your magic amplifiers to heal or cast offensive spells, pick up your pickaxe and harvest materials, or go into crafting a new armor or weapon.
You have absolute freedom!
Ryzom offers official interactive events (with live NPC's), regular and varied, that evolve according to your actions. Nothing is preordained! Would you like to create your own event? The Animation Team is always at your disposal and will gladly support and assist in logistics.
In addition, many guilds are prepared to open their doors to help your character evolve!
For lovers of imaginary languages, the players and Animation Team have created unique languages. Roleplay immersion guaranteed!
Picture yourself, in front of a city gate, looking at a far hill and sighting the scouts of a Kitin swarm. Now picture hundreds of Kitins following them, moving like a united and swarming army. Huge battles call for the cooperation of a great part of the community to counter these threatening invasions. And what if, one day, the Kitin were to win again, threatening hominity for the third time?
You can fight everywhere, but only when you wish to do so. Duels, outposts battles, faction of region fights... You are free to engage in them... or abstain!
ADVANCED FORAGE & HARVEST
Ryzom features an advanced havesting and crafting system.
Harvesting - allows you to dig materials from the ground depending on season and weather and your skill. It's not so simple once predators get involved!
Crafting - Careful combination of materials depending on their characteristics and colors, allows production of unique weapons and armors. Thousands of recipes are possible.
A powerful A.I. system allows for a realistic wildlife behavior: carnivores attack herbivorous herds, realistic and dynamic animal motions make them lively, sometimes endearing, other times worrisome. There are also mass migrations on season changes and different behavior for different species. Take your time to sit and observe the life around you, it's an unforgettable view. But be careful of predators!
Ryzom is a 3D persistent world consisting of five lush and varied ecosystems. Landscape, wildlife behavior and ground material availability all change according to season, weather and time.
Discover the beauty of the Forest in the spring, do battle in the Jungle in a rainstorm under a summer sky streaked with lightning, lose yourself in the dunes of the Desert in the fall, or relax enjoying the reflections of a winter sun on the pure water of the Lakes.
* new interface. for teleportation at Kamis and Karavan altars
* option to automatically rebuy a Kami or Kara pact after a teleport
* storage of user-created channels in xml file, so as to not lose them after a reboot
* option to put a Zig in the bag
* your Zig can be teleported with you
* team Invite button in Guild Member List and Friend List
* welcome message in chat channels in order to clarify what the channels are for
* Kami and Karavan teleport pacts no longer have weight/bulk in your bag
* Ryzom installer (new URLs for download, erasing of a profile on MAC or Linux debugged);
* interface for the choice of status when approaching OP battles
* functioning of the MP3 player
* WebIG HTML parser
* "Free Look" option of camera
* New fresh backgrounds for icons
* the context menu in order to copy from the chat window now pops up at a right click
* landmarks stored in XML file instead of ICFG file
* mount now becomes visible again when unmounting while in first person view
* removal of the pop-up warning when using Universe chat for the first time
* OpenAL driver (no more looping sound causing crash during teleportation);
* copying cyrillic letters is now encoded in UTF8 in the clipboard;
* new underwear icons
This patch also includes the results of the work done on Dynamic Events (DE), New Horizons (NH) and the target command.
* addition of the "Kitin Invasion" Dynamic Event: defend Atys against hordes of kitins!
* addition of the "Puzzle" Dynamic Event: find pieces of a puzzle all over Atys!
* addition of a button in the Map window to display all Dynamic Events on Atys
* a blue round icon on Map shows the location of each Dynamic Event
* merger of New Horizons and Brotherhood of the Fortunate Gubani
* bugs of "Support Missions" fixed
* global limit for "Support Missions" removed
* fame rewards from "Support Missions" removed
* fame check for travel removed
* same cost (1 000 dappers) of travel for all characters whatever their fame
* new loading screen added to "Travel"
Target command now supports keyword search (e.g. for a yubo) as follows:
* /tar yubo -- no quotes, target closest entity that contains 'yubo' in its name
* /tar suckling yubo -- no quotes, target closest entity that contains both 'suckling' and 'yubo' in its name;
* Order not important, full words not needed '/tar y kling' would be a match. Also /tar "ora" -- with quotes, Will target an entity who's name starts with 'ora', as currently /tar "suckling yubo" -- with quotes, targets an entity who's name starts with 'suckling yubo'
* some current old macros may need quotes now for short keywords, i.e. 'ora', but existing macros using quotes will continue to work
Addendum: Evolution of hardware infrastructure
The month of March and the beginning of April were the occasion for a spring cleaning, including:
* the moving of the billing server to https://account.ryzom.com
* the migration of Ryzom Chat to another server while retaining its URL: https://chat.ryzom.com
* the migration of the Yubo server to a new, more powerful machine; it is now dedicated to the tests required by ongoing developments
* the installation, identical to that of Yubo, of a new server called Gingo, which hosts the tests for acceptance of completed developments before they are put into operation on Atys; this is the pre-production server whose implementation was long overdue
* the implementation of the supervision of all servers through the Icinga2 tool, which considerably facilitates their monitoring
* the development and implementation of a tool to centralize the configuration of firewalls
* the implementation of a centralized tool to manage the servers' backups
Ratings and Reviews
looks really good, but the downloading takes a lots of time
není to nic moc :/
+ promyšlený editor pro vytváření postavy
+ zajímavý svět
- od začátku nevýrazné , chybí počáteční nadšení
- divný systém boje postrádá akčnost
- jen 4 rasy na výběr
závěr: pokud nejste opravdu zoufalí je škoda času stahovat
- Vianney Lecroart
- 3.7 GB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2012-2018 Winch Gate Property Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.