Welcome to ŠKODA Connect!
Does your car support ŠKODA Connect or SmartLink+?
If so, install the app, activate the vehicle and enjoy the benefits of online connection!
Do you own a ŠKODA vehicle and are not sure which digital services are available to you?
Use the “Check VIN” function to verify which functions are supported by your vehicle: just enter the VIN number of your vehicle.
Thinking of buying an electric car?
With ŠKODA Connect, you are ready for the upcoming electromobility. We already support both electric and hybrid vehicles and we are working on new features and useful improvements that will make family and business travel as easy as possible.
Are you a fan of smartwatches?
If you have an iPhone, you will appreciate the ability to view a lot of useful information without having to reach for your mobile phone.
How can the application help you?
Very simply: by enabling you to view a lot of data without the necessity to go to the car. For certain service packages, you will even be able to control some of the functions of the vehicle remotely.
Do you have ŠKODA Connect services in your vehicle?
The application gives you access to many useful services and features. Depending on the equipment and on the packages activated, you will be able to:
- View the location of your car if you are not sure where the car is at the moment.
- Find your vehicle in a crowded car park by making it flash and honk using the app.
- See alerts regarding low engine oil or washer fluid level and other useful warnings.
- Determine the range based on the current amount of fuel in the tank.
- Switch the auxiliary heating, ventilation or air conditioning on and off.
- Plan a route or use the quick search to find nearby places.
- Receive a warning when you exceed the speed limit you had set.
- Get a notification when the vehicle enters or exits a specific area which you can determine in advance.
- View driving statistics such as fuel consumption, distance travelled or the duration of the ride.
- Plan routes to places where you have appointments based on information in your calendar.
Does your car support SmartLink+ features?
SmartLink+ enables you to view useful driving data directly in the infotainment system. Simply connect your mobile phone to the vehicle and you will be able to:
- Display useful data directly on the main infotainment display of the car. You can view for example the level of the fuel in the tank, the total distance travelled or the number of days until the next service is due.
- Launch the logbook and easily record detailed information about the ride and keep track of the type of trip, route, date, length, breaks, maximum speed and engine speed. You can also upload pictures and photos, such as a scanned petrol station bill and other useful stuff, into the logbook.
- Display up-to-date turbo pressure, engine performance or driving efficiency data while travelling.
- Check the faults reported by the car system.
- View your service partner’s contact information and opening hours.
Try out the ŠKODA Connect app and have up-to-date information about your vehicle always within your reach!
For more information on the services and features, please visit http://www.skoda-auto.com/world/skoda-connect.
Download the latest version of the app, which we are still improving based on your feedback. Here you will find:
- An easy way to send an email requesting a service inspection.
- Possibility to add cars without ŠKODA Connect services.
- Digital manuals for all vehicles in the application.
- Possibility to choose a ŠKODA service partner from all over the world.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Remote Access - verification
Why should I go to be verified to the dealer? It is not possible verify me in case of remote functions over the App? It would be more easier for me to do it alone, than with dealer. Probably it costed time also dealer, not only me 🙂
Developer Response ,
Dear Vojtech SCPT, thank you very much for your feedback 😊. It is really necessary to be verified by your dealer for safety reasons. Your ŠKODA Connect App Team
When carmaker is developing an app...
App does not remember setting after last update. Every other start of application I have to manually log in and every settings I made previously is lost. Tried reinstall no luck.
This is a bummer especially when the app is the longest to start - when it's actually working. Time from start to using is takes too long. Together with lost setting it's somewhere in minutes and it is just better to walk up to a car and do whatever you want to do the old way in most cases. Literally pitty...
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you very much for using our services. This login issue is a current technical limitation. Our development team is working on its removal. We want to assure you that we are taking appropriate steps to ensure that our app is functional and stable for all users. Your ŠKODA Connect App team
Useless in the current state
Every now and then, but quite often the app forgets the login and I have to enter the login and password again, together with PIN to be able to remotely control the auxilary heater. In the departure planner there is "weekdays" option missing, I'm driving my kids every weekday to school at the same time but I can't schedule the heater for this purpose, as it only offers either specific day per schedule or daily option in the app. At the current state it is useless app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SKODA AUTO a.s.
- 381.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © ŠKODA AUTO a.s. 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.