Prepare for the NCLEX exam Anytime-Anywhere (No network connection required) at your own pace. Download the FREE app, attempt questions and explore all the unique features (In-App purchase required to unlock the full set of questions).
ASK AN EXPERT: All questions include answers and rationale however if you still need help, Nurse educators are on standby to provide clarification.
PREVIEW all the features, upgrade with In-App purchase or Sign-in.
BACK-UP to a cloud server and RESTORE to a different device.
* Study Mode (Attempt a question, see the answer and the rationale)
* Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime)
* Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed)
* QOD (Attempt a random question every day)
* Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
* Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students to focus on specific areas
* BACK-UP all your stats to a cloud server and RESTORE to a different device
* Rationales are provided for each question
* Alternate item question types are represented, including multiple responses, prioritizing/ordered response, fill-in-the-blank
* Questions categorized by cognitive level, NCLEX® client needs area, integrated process, priority concepts, and clinical content area help you focus on the question types you find most difficult.
Question Categorizations include:
* NCLEX Category e.g. Physiological Integrity - Physiological Adaptation, Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies etc.
* Content e.g. Advance Directives, Assignment, Delegation and Supervision, etc.
* Activity Statements e.g. Assess client and/or staff member knowledge of advance directives (e.g., living will, health care proxy, Durable Power of Attorney for Healthcare [DPAHC])
* Concept e.g Legal Issues, Managing Care, Collaboration...
* Nursing Process e.g Evaluation
* QSEN e.g. Patient-centered care, Teamwork, and Collaboration...
* Cognitive Level e.g Applying, Analyzing...
- Skyscape Medpresso Inc
- 33.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 1998-2021 Skyscape Medpresso, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Skyscape NCLEX-RN 249,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.