The Steam Link app brings desktop gaming to your iPhone or iPad. Just pair an MFI or Steam controller to your device, connect to a computer running Steam on the same local network, and start playing your existing Steam games.
* iPhone or iPad using iOS 11.0 or higher
* Computer running Steam - Windows, Mac, or Linux
* iOS device must be on the same local network as the computer running Steam
For best performance:
* Connect your computer using Ethernet to your 5Ghz WiFi router
* Connect your iOS device to the 5GHz band of your WiFi network
* Keep your iOS device within a reasonable range of your router
* Added support for streaming to external displays
* Added support for low latency keyboard and mouse in iOS 14
* Added support for rumble on Xbox and PS4 controllers in iOS 14
* Added support for the guide button on Xbox and PS4 controllers in iOS 14
* Added support for the Razer Kishi controller
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Won’t even start
App won’t even start. I only click on the icon steam logo appear for like 2 sec and then nothing.
Steam rulez :)
More stable then hw steam link. Very good job steam developers 👍 Only one question. Just now i dont know how to switch steam controller between this app and original hw steam link box? Hold steam button doesnt anything.
iPhone XR ( last iOS update broken app )
After last update this app Crash after startup. Fix this then i give 5 stars for this awesome app
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.