The most advanced GPS navigation app and Apple CarPlay work together. Enjoy 3D offline maps and all our smart navigation features on your car’s built-in display.
Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves a video in case of an accident
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car.
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can try Sygic GPS Navigation for free for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can subscribe to Sygic Premium+, which includes all the features mentioned above.
Or you can continue using Sygic for free with these features: offline maps, fixed speed camera alerts, parking service, millions of interesting places (POI), route calculation and offline search.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
Lots of improvements and bug fixes based on your feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
I was used to use Navigon navigation in my iPhone for years. But through the time it was worse and worse and some time ago they terminated the support and removed the application from App Store. I had to find a new application, because I like to have fresh maps and good navigation regardless the mobile data availability. I gave a chance to several application and Sygic was a winner without any doubts. The application works very smoothly, it doesn’t drain the battery, quality of the navigation is great and the same is true about maps with regular updates, and the lifetime price is very generous. I was tired of spending hundreds of EUR to update my build-in navigation in ma car, because it was just waste of money. The publisher (Here maps) sells overpriced updates where the contents differ between versions just in a timestamp and a signature file. The up-to-date maps of Sygic has been a fresh air for my car and it has helped me to travel accross many European countries in a safe, fast and accurate way. I also recommend the Sygic Travel application which I enjoyed a lot this summer, but I would welcome a better cooperation between these two great applications.
Cool mobile gps
I am used to use this application for a while, traveling a lot over many countries, just one question i have for you, could you update cameras on the roads please? Its really annoying to see camera ahead on the app but then its not on the road or dont see anything on the app and then pushing the breaks to hard with little hard attack, because of camera on the road.😃 anyway this app is amazing and helpful in all ways of using for me.
Horable! Sorry just because I can’t get money back
I’m new with a driving and parents used Sygic for a navigation in Europe when we were traveling. We had some problems with it, but I believed it because dad is not familiar with such a systems, at home he doesn’t use the navigation at all. When I both a car I purchased the Sygic premium version and hell begun. I use iPhone 6s, 1,5 years old mobile with 124 gb, it must be powerful but 50 % of my rides Sygic just didn’t worked, in some moment it is just like a frozen, by navigation it looks like I’m stay on one place, in 5 minutes it wakes up, show me where am I, but next second it is frozen again. 2 times I almost crashed the car, because I wasn’t sure where I need to turn. I understand that there are just emotions, but try to imagine you drive 2 months only, you don’t know the city, and you have no idea where are you going, you drive a car, you don’t know where you are, there are no options how to park a car and understand where you actually are, and you already leaving the city. Just a clear panic. Stop using this application because it Is dangerous for a life.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we apologize for the bad experience you had with our product. If there is something that can be done to meet your expectations, or resolve any issues you might have, please submit a help request at: email@example.com. We will gladly provide you with best possible support. Crony from Customer Care Team.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sygic a. s.
- 111.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Europe Premium
- World + Traffic upgrade
- Premium+ 1 Year subscription 509,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.