Teamgeist helps teams all over the world to manage their tasks, action items, to-do's and whatever else needs to be taken care off. Delegate items to somebody else, put personal follow-up dates on items, get reminders when your own or delegated items are due, view items change history, comment on items, and much more. Whether you are in development projects, marketing, sales or service, Teamgeist is the most powerful task management solution available.
Teamgeist is driven by Allegro. You or your company will have to run a Allegro service unless you want to use the free service provided at https://www.trackplus.com/track-demo.
The most important functions in Teamgeist:
- Organize all items in workspaces shared with other team members
- Delegate items to other team members and let Teamgeist remind you of due items
- Use powerful filters to see only items you are interested in
- Comment on items
- Use the Getting Things Done method to organize your items on a personal level
- Use the RACI method to organize your items in teams
You can configure Teamgeist via its server. You can add any number of lists, item attributes, and filters to your configuration. You can organize workspaces hierarchically and structure them along the time axis in phases and releases.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.