TelepaText provides essential text document editing, with extensive actions for text, research, speaking, sharing and viewing, built for iPad, iPhone, macOS and iCloud. Text-to-speech, dictation, speech commands and speech feedback are featured in TelepaText. Documents are automatically synced between your devices with iCloud. A common display style and command interface is provided on both platforms for best productivity.
• Easy actions for Wikipedia, Share, Web Search, Map Search, Open URL, Mail selection or document, Twitter, Speak, Document Info, Sort Lines, Evaluate Expression, Uppercase, Lowercase, Capitalize, Markdown, Word Usage, Word Types, Move To Folder, Smooth Scroll, Select Font.
• Share action includes activities such as Message, Mail, Twitter, Facebook, Sina Weibo, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
• Actions are organized into a toolbar and a menu with unified keyboard shortcuts.
• Many actions are unified on both platforms, with the same keyboard shortcuts.
• Support for Handoff to easily switch editing TelepaText iCloud documents between various devices, from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and macOS computers.
• Data detectors automatically find and highlight web links, dates, addresses, and phone numbers; simply tap for related actions.
• Keyboard accessory, actions toolbar, extensive settings, modern navigation
• Print options include scaling options for font size.
• File Actions and iCloud file browser including filename, date, size, label color, and sorting
• Use iCloud file system and/or device local files on macOS and iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Use text-to-speech for reading of documents, with automatic smooth scroll
• Use Dictation support (speech-to-text) to add text to documents, and to control TelepaText with Speech Commands.
• Speech Commands (an In-App Purchase) provide powerful ways to control the app with your voice on macOS and iPhone. Use speech commands to select text, open documents, get info about documents, rename documents, query various web search engines, evaluate expressions, change settings, send tweets, insert a contact's address, phone, or email, insert the date or time, and many more actions.
• Speech Commands are a powerful Siri-like TelepaText-based extension to speech control functionality.
• Speech Commands Reference view displays the complete phrase structure for speech commands.
• Tune the Speak action (text-to-speech) to the desired speaking rate, pitch, and paragraph pause intervals.
• Speech Commands are an In-App Purchase, and require the Dictation capability on your iOS device.
• Document Info action displays date created, date modified, paragraph, line and character counts for both the entire document and the current selection.
• Sort Lines action sorts the lines of the selected text or the entire document alphabetically.
• Evaluate action evaluates mathematical expressions such as (29.95+39.95)*3.0.
• Choose font from common fonts, or any font available on the system.
• Dark Style and Light Style.
• Enjoy your beautiful desktop image through your document editing on macOS with Window Transparency and Auto-Hide Menu Bar controls.
• Unified interface for iCloud file system navigation on both platforms.
• The Settings view lets users customize a wide range of app behaviors.
• Keyboard shortcuts for actions are the same on both iOS with hardware keyboard and macOS, which makes it easier to shift between devices. See Keyboard shortcuts for TelepaText.
• Actions are performed on the selected text. Some actions can use the entire document, such as Mail.
• Rename a document by tapping it's title in the editing view.
• iCloud support is available on macOS Yosemite 10.10 and iOS 8 and later.
Visit http://imaja.com/telepatext for full details.
TelepaText is updated with new text-to-speech and Siri Shortcut improvements:
* To start text-to-speech at any paragraph in a document, tap twice with two fingers on the paragraph. This is a much easier way to start text-to-speech, and it works when the document is in editing or viewing mode (keyboard showing or not showing).
* To select a paragraph, tap once with two fingers on the paragraph.
* Text-to-speech improvements for abbreviation pronunciations.
* A new "Start speech" Siri Shortcut has been added for consistency with the related shortcuts "Pause speech", "Resume speech", and "Stop speech". "Speech current document" is the same action as "Start speech".
* See the 3.8.0 update info for details on the new Siri Shortcuts support and Evaluate action enhancement.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 25.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Imaja
- 129,00 Kč
- In-App Purchases
- Speech Commands 129,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.