Textwell is a multipurpose textbox which can be used for any writing tasks such as jotting, messaging, blogging, searching, posting, and so on.
Textwell is like a single sheet of paper, but it automatically saves current content by appropriate timing as history, so that you can search and take it back some time later.
Also, current content is automatically synced with other devices via iCloud. Besides, you can snapshot current content anytime, and they are stored and shared via iCloud.
Textwell allows you to
- Simply write and read on a plain text field without any functional complexity or visual clutter.
- Modify your text by using actions such as search/replacing words, inserting specific characters, reordering paragraphs/lines, time-stamping, location-stamping, changing cases, adding bullets, URL-encoding/decoding, escaping/unescaping HTML, making shorten URLs, and so on.
- Preview HTML/markdown, and let your text be spoken, by also using actions.
- Search and restore old text in the history list.
- Share current text with other devices automatically via iCloud.
- Snapshot current content as a special history item which is called "Snap," and they will be shared via iCloud.
- See and switch counters for characters, words, and lines by tapping the titlebar.
- Handoff to share content with other iOS devices, Macs, and an Apple Watch.
- Provides the Today widget "Textwell" and the app extension "Add to Textwell."
- Provides "Textwell" iMessage app.
- In the Settings app, change themes, font sizes, line spacing, bar layout, and some behaviors.
Follow @textwell on Twitter to keep in touch.
• Optimized for iOS 12.
• New complications for Apple Watch Series 4.
• Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.