Time is the most precious resource that we have in our lives. The way you decide to spend your time has a paramount effect on your life.
I personally wasn't happy with the way I was spending my time, so I decided to build a tool to help myself and others figure out a way to become more efficient. Timelines has been enabling me and other users to understand where our time is actually going, helping us improve our routines and achieve more in our lives. I sincerely believe it can do the same for you.
– Lukas Petr, independent developer of Timelines
Timelines has been featured by Apple, and reviewed on 9To5Mac, MacStories, WatchAware, and AppAdvice.
▶ QUICK DATA ENTRY
- track any category you want
- control timers with just 1 tap
- grid mode of timers
- track from lock screen with the today widget
- easily edit past events
▶ POWERFUL VISUALIZATIONS
- see your time on an interactive timeline
- playful statistics mode with pie chart
- trends over time using bar chart
- subcategories - breakdown of your events
- quickly filter categories
- define daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- see your progress and stay on track
- periodic reports with rich notifications
- get rewarded for reaching a goal with confetti
- build workflows with Siri Shortcuts
- use Siri to start and stop timers
- import workouts, sleep, and meditation from Apple Health
▶ AND MORE
- detailed PDF and CSV exports
- timely and customizable reminders
- archive unused categories
- lots of possible customizations
▶ APPLE WATCH APP
- watch face complication for quick access
- haptic feedback on start and stop of timers
- set event names using dictation or choose from recent
- adjust start and end times using the digital crown
- see active timer’s duration and category on watch face
▶ WHAT IS FREE?
- track up to 3 categories
- basic exporting
- pie chart
- see events on a timeline
- events log
▶ TIMELINES PRO
- unlimited categories
- bar chart
- detailed exports
- import from Apple Health
- support development
Start taking control of your time today. It only takes a few days of tracking to start uncovering ways to maximize your time and productivity.
I love working on Timelines, and a big part of my vision is to listen closely to users and incorporate their feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to me at
– Lukas Petr, author of Timelines
Various small bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Time is like money: we never have enough, and we often can’t remember how we spent it. Timelines is razor-sharp instrument in our time-management toolkit, letting us categorise and visualise where the hours in our hectic days are going. We love it for everything from tracking billable time on projects to making sure we’re setting aside chunks of our week to relax with loved ones.
Essential app worth the subscription
Simple and yet powerful time tracking app. The timeline concept gives enough freedom to track various aspects of work/personal areas of interest. From my experience this is best time tracking app to use with Apple Watch.
Versions 2.0 and 2.1 come with great updates and I’m really glad this is app by Czech indie developer.
Now with widgets!
1st time tracker that actually works.
Beautifully designed. Apple Watch integration is just what I was looking for. Paid version is cool to have but app is not forcing you to do so. Love it
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lukas Petr
- 39.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Glimsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Timelines PRO Monthly 99,00 Kč
- Timelines PRO Legacy Yearly 289,00 Kč
- Timelines PRO Yearly 569,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.