Tiny Planets is the professional level panorama converter too both tiny planets and rabbit holes. The iPhone 6 can make beautiful 42MP panoramic photos and Tiny Planet will take advantage of every single pixel to produce the highest quality output possible. Now with Yosemite Action Extension support, it will feel like every app now has a Tiny Planet filter.
- File Format Support BMP, PNG, TIF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TGA
- Camera RAW Support ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, EXR, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SGI
- Save to PNG or JPG
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, SMS, Email and more.
- Yosemite Action Extension support.
- Support for +100MP Panorama Photos
- Seam blending for smooth results with control over Radius
- Inner, Outer and Rotate pano controls.
- Interactive Rendering Preview*
- Output Tiny Planets, Rabbit Hole Photos and Transition option
- Output Size of 640x640, 1024x1024, 2048x2048 and 4096x4096 (let us know if you want more we will gladly add any additional sizes)
- Final output always uses bicubic converting for smoother results.
- By Leveraging Grand Central Dispatcher, Tiny Planets now takes full advantage of the power in your Mac.
*To help with how fast the interactive preview works, use the 640x640 or 1024x1024 for the smoothest response.
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.