Offline Navigation, Online Experience
- Maps À La Carte: Save mobile data with offline maps. The app's maps are customisable, based on what you need and when - you decide!
- Weekly Map Updates: Helping you steer clear of blocked roads and stay within speed limits, even when you are offline.
- Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork and the indecision - know what lane is yours for junctions and exits with Moving Lane Guidance.
- TomTom Traffic: Avoid real-time traffic with intelligent routes*
- Speed Camera Warnings: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with average speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.*
- Online search: Your go-to destinations as well as popular attractions and essential POIs are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search TomTom's catalogue of destinations.*
- Share ETA - Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
Drive safely and simply:
- Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive to your destination.
- Alternative routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
- Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
- Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey, without interruption.
Get customisable maps for countries, regions, and attractions in 150 countries, all updated weekly, for a simpler drive.
* Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. Services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
* These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. On average TomTom Services uses less then 10MB per month. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for speed cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Apple CarPlay is a property of Apple LLC.
Offer limited to one free trial period per user. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will be charged at the advertised price unless you cancel it at least 24-hours in advance. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least-24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal at any time on the App Store account management page.
Updates and bug fixes:
+ Log in to retrieve and continue with your existing GO Mobile subscription
+ Bug fixes for map downloads
+ Improved app support for navigation instructions as well as podcast and audiobook playback
Ratings and Reviews
More than happy
Fast, stable, when online, it knows nearly everything on the road. 👍 Do everything I expected for very reasonable price per year. Running on iPhone SE. Missing only better access to current route menu. But that is all negative.
Very satisfied customer
I’m very satisfied customer of this app. I had original TomTom(before GO) and slowly everything important was implemented also into GO app.
Features I use most often:
-shortcut “Navigate Home” and “Navigate to Work” from main menu
-navigate to contact
-petrol stations indicator on current
Good job TomTom team!
P.S. last think that I could really use is iOS widget with Home,Work and last 2-3 destiontions. iOS widgets concept is mostly useless except when driving, when they are super usefull (single-click to most common actions)
Best navigation ever..
Excellent apple car play, traffic, police radars...after testing all available Navi app I use this one.
- 386.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008 - 2019 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription 49,00 Kč
- 6-Month Subscription 229,00 Kč
- 3-Month Subscription 129,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.