Offline Navigation, Online Experience
- Maps À La Carte: Save mobile data with offline maps. The app's maps are customisable, based on what you need and when - you decide!
- Weekly Map Updates: Helping you steer clear of blocked roads and stay within speed limits, even when you are offline.
- Moving Lane Guidance: End the guesswork and the indecision - know what lane is yours for junctions and exits with Moving Lane Guidance.
- TomTom Traffic: Avoid real-time traffic with intelligent routes*
- Speed Camera Warnings: Helping you drive safer and hassle-free with average speed alerts and warnings for fixed and mobile speed cameras.*
- Online search: Your go-to destinations as well as popular attractions and essential POIs are stored on the app. Once connected, you can search TomTom's catalogue of destinations.*
- Share ETA - Share your estimated time of arrival with coworkers, friends, and family via the messaging platform of your choice.
Drive safely and simply:
- Points of Interest: Search and find destinations, scenic areas, and attractions on the way and when you arrive to your destination.
- Alternative routes: See ways around traffic congestion backed by precise distance and time calculations
- Drive to Photo: Remember the name of that place?! If you geotagged the photos you took there, the app will take you there!
- Drive to Contacts: Get easier route planning to the people you know, with the contacts stored on your phone.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient journey, without interruption.
Get customisable maps for countries, regions, and attractions in 150 countries, all updated weekly, for a simpler drive.
* Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. Services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
* These services require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country.
** Data storage constraints may apply. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a WiFi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The new Road Traffic Regulation in Germany prohibits the use of devices that alert users of fixed and mobile speed camera locations. We recommend that you disable speed camera warnings before driving in Germany. For more information please visit http://tomtom.com/5560.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
Apple CarPlay is a property of Apple LLC.
Offer limited to one free trial period per user. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription. At the end of the trial period, your subscription will be charged at the advertised price unless you cancel it at least 24-hours in advance. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renew at least-24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period. Payments will be charged to your iTunes account. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off the auto-renewal at any time on the App Store account management page.
iOS 14 support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I always loved their device
I always loved their device since I bought it in 2010. Last year I switched to this iphone app and am kind of disappointed. The thing cannot find "airport" in Wien, while you have to type "flughafen". It cannot find any "hotel" in Katschberg. Until the last map update of the "central europe" map Austria was covered by highways and state roads only. No "avoid road block" yet and the rude guy from support tells me that my offline nav can predict when connected online. I am also missing the pleasant british voice who priced me always when I successfully turned or reached my destination.
Very good app. I used it on phone and it is the best one. Now I have moved to Carplay and there are some things I’m missing. Please add current speed circle beside the speed limit. And at least some traffic preview info. I’m missing route bar a lot. I saw in Sygic it is possible so it seems Carplay display limitations aren’t so restrictive. Thanks in advance.
Again crash when loading maps. Additionally this week (22.7. till 24.7.) no traffic info, at least not in my trip to Germany, Austria and Italy.
Long time everything was stable and worth the money, but latest news seem to be very bad.
- 217.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2008 - 2020 TomTom International B.V. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-Month Subscription 49,00 Kč
- 12-Month Subscription 339,00 Kč
- 6-Month Subscription 229,00 Kč
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.