Great to see you, Commander!
War Robots is the biggest shooter game about giant robots that fits into your pocket. Join epic PvP battles against rivals from all over the world and show them who’s the smartest, fastest, toughest pilot around! Prepare for surprise attacks, intricate tactical maneuvers and other tricks up enemies’ sleeves. Destroy! Capture! Upgrade! Become stronger — and prove yourself as the best mech commander in the War Robots online universe!
- Choose your fighter. Over 50 robots with unique designs and powers let you find a style to call your own.
- Play how you want. Want to crush and destroy? To save and protect? Or just annoy the hell out of your enemies? You can do it all with the massive selection of weapons, including ballistic missiles, plasma cannons, and giant shotguns!
- Customize. Each robot can be fitted with weapons and modules of your choice. Find your favorite combo and show everyone what you’ve got!
- Battle together in multiplayer. Team up with other people! Join a powerful clan to find trusty partners (and friends!), or even start your own!
- Battle on your own. Prefer playing solo? Lone wolves can express themselves in special modes like Arena or Free-for-All!
- Explore the lore. The War Robots world grows and expands with every update, and the ever-growing community is always ready to help you.
Looking for more action?
Check out the latest news on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/warrobots/
…or Twitter: https://twitter.com/WWR_by_Pixonic
Watch War Robots TV on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/WALKINGWARROBOTS
Hop on Reddit for in-depth discussions: https://www.reddit.com/r/walkingwarrobots/
And visit our official website for articles, patch notes and development stories: https://warrobots.com
Note: War Robots requires a stable internet connection for the best gameplay experience.
Good hunting, Commander!
- NEW Event: Among the Stars. War Robots travel across the Space
- Limited Editions of AVALANCHE, IGNITER and HUSSAR available during the event!
- New Legendary Pilots: Linda Cano and Jad Parkes
- Updated Honor system: get rewards for EVERYTHING
- Various optimization tweaks
- Minor bug fixes
Learn more on warrobots.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great but not perfect
The game is fun great mechanics put in, and gameplay just screams great. Also its not as pay-2-win as it seemed to me when I first looked at what you can buy for real money! But its very repetetive and when you play the same thing again and again you just need a litle break. Also if you dont play for a long time it gives you resorses to cach up but people arent always nice so abuse of that can be an option to some. Adds... those are not as much common as before but you can get crates for watching them and dont get me wrong they need money for developmemt but this mechanic is now in many mobile games of course but it would be better if you would get these from chalenges (those are awesome by the way).
The last update was just disappointing
I was working buying components and spending soooooo much time to wait for the weapons, suddenly the new update comes and my weapons disappear from the workshop and now can be bought with gold, no such a bad thing if you would compensate my time and silver spent with the same amount of gold... if I was buying an Orkan, this is now sold for 1200 Gold and I was at 50% I should get 600 Gold plus all the silver I invested, or at least 50% of silver... instead I’m left with nothing...
Game lost sense
I really liked the game at the beginning. She trained me in a strategy to play even if you don't know anyone. Find ways to win without agreement. The more and more the game loses its meaning. The player's rating is not rated as the goal of the game (to keep the lights on), but to shoot the opponents. The best are those who only liquidate and even misuse their own players. Team collaboration is suppressed. The game runs smoothly when the team doesn't have all the players. Or you are thrown into an already lost battle and lose your rank. A team of individual players plays against a played clan. The robot is basically deployed with its back against the enemy before you turn them around.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- PIXONIC GAMES LTD
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Pixonic LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Offer price 1 25,00 Kč
- Offer price 2 49,00 Kč
- Small box of keys 249,00 Kč
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.