Are you looking for a time measurement application for your circuit training?
For for Interval Training, for TABATA, for HIIT, or something similar?
An app, whose interface can easily be handled even in the heat of training? An app, where the watch is large enough, clearly visible from distance, so this is suitable even for grouped workouts? Where the particular workout tasks are differs from each other graphically, and the sounds among them are well catchy?
If so, then you don't have to search further: you found the app, what you need! This is YAWT - Yet Another Workout Timer!
1. Create a workout!
2. Add multiple tasks into it with unique durations! For example, add exercises, breaks, and similar, purely based on your fantasy, absolutely freely.
3. Press the Start button, and run the multi-tasked timer!
+ Multiple count of task, unique duration for each!
+ Customizable colors: add unique background and foreground color of each task
+ Customizable sounds: for starting sound and for countdown at end
+ Automatically saving the workouts to the phone
+ Eight languages: english, hungarian, german, french, russian, chinese, spanish and portuguese!
+ Light mode and Dark mode support
+ Application can run in background, even if the phone is locked.
+ Listen to any internet radio as you want during your workout, with the configurable radio plugin.
+ Share workouts: upload and download
For all of these features, there is a very clear, simple, user friendly, transparent user interface.
* Bugfix: If task name was too long, its end was clipped. Better to use smaller fonts.
* Bugfix: in the time measurement phase, background color was not always correct.
* New, small feature: an optional task half-time sound
* New, small feature: an optional task description
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.