Fight musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) in only 15 minutes per day! Follow simple advice, especially designed for all hairdressers whether in a salon or at home, to prevent these conditions. Warming up, stretching and a good posture will ease your pain and protect your health.
SAY NO TO PAIN
Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) are problems affecting muscles, tendons, nerves and joints. They are responsible for:
• about 3 out of 4 professional diseases among hairdressers*
• loss of earnings due to sick leave*
• early retirement*
*Source: Health Care Insurance Fund, 2014
FOLLOW OUR EXERCISES TO EASE YOUR PAIN
Your personal coach will design a tailor-made programme with daily exercises to warm up muscles before your activities and stretch them at the end of the day. 15 minutes a day are enough:
• 5 minutes to warm-up the body ready for activity
• 5 minutes to adopt good posture
• 5 minutes of stretching to relax the muscles
Analyse your posture and correct it by adopting the right gestures. A good posture during a shampoo, a cut, a styling or a technical application will help you prevent MSDs.
* Application co-developed by the NGO Global Alliance for Muscolesketal Health and L’Oréal Professionnel *
- Compatible iOS 10 / Compatible Android 7.0
- Usability improvements
Update of UGC
- 82.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2017, L'Oreal SA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.