Accelerate is a fully customizable extension for controlling video playback and speed in Safari.
• Change the playback speed of any HTML5 video in Safari
• Personalize keyboard shortcuts for video controls, including play/pause, skipping, adjusting speed, muting sound, and toggling Picture-in-Picture.
• Skip video ads with a key press
• Supports Picture-in-Picture and AirPlay
• Works with YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV+, Vimeo, Twitch, and more
By default, you can use the following keys on your keyboard to control video speed:
D: Speed up
S: Slow down
R: Reset to default speed (default: 1x)
A: Toggle to your preferred speed (default: 2x)
V: Show current playback speed
You can create additional shortcuts for play/pause, skip forward/backward, skip to end of video, mute sound, and Picture-in-Picture.
If you have any questions, check out Accelerate's FAQ page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Support for macOS 11 Big Sur
• New app icon
• Performance improvements
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
so far it's doing exactly what I've needed it to do.
dear developers you've got a great job, thank you!
So Simple, So Good!
It's doing what it needs to do and everything works!
works fine :)
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.