Accelerate is a fully customizable extension for controlling video playback and speed in Safari.
• Change the playback speed of any HTML5 video in Safari
• Personalize keyboard shortcuts for video controls, including play/pause, skipping, adjusting speed, muting sound, and toggling Picture-in-Picture.
• Skip video ads with a key press
• Supports Picture-in-Picture and AirPlay
• Works with YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Apple TV+, Vimeo, Twitch, and more
By default, you can use the following keys on your keyboard to control video speed:
D: Speed up
S: Slow down
R: Reset to default speed (default: 1x)
A: Toggle to your preferred speed (default: 2x)
V: Show current playback speed
You can create additional shortcuts for play/pause, skip forward/backward, skip to end of video, mute sound, and Picture-in-Picture.
If you have any questions, check out Accelerate's FAQ page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (New) Block List: You can now disable Accelerate from running on certain sites (or have it only run on those sites)
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Thanks for using Accelerate! If you have any questions or feedback, you can share them with me by going to Help > Contact Support in the app.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
so far it's doing exactly what I've needed it to do.
dear developers you've got a great job, thank you!
So Simple, So Good!
It's doing what it needs to do and everything works!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.