Make travel effortless with the Air NZ mobile app:
• Have real-time flight info at your fingertips with up-to-date gate and seat info, boarding and departure times, and more.
• Turn your phone into your ticket. Scan your mobile boarding pass to print checked bag tags at the kiosk, board your aircraft, and if you’re eligible, enter the Air New Zealand lounge.
• You can hold up to 9 boarding passes for your group or family under the same booking. Bookings with infants cannot currently be supported.
• Check-in online, from anywhere, and use your boarding pass straight from the app or send it to Apple Wallet.
• Notifications remind you of key flight information, and let you know if anything changes – you’ll never miss a beat.
• Don’t queue for coffee – order from your phone and we’ll let you know when it’s ready to collect.
• Quick links in to book or change flights on the fly.
• Stay organised – add flight details to your calendar, and share them with others.
• Know what to pack, with weather notifications for your destination.
• Track your Airpoints Dollars™ and Status Points balances, view your benefits and latest activity, or access your digital Airpoints card straight from your phone, plus find Airpoints Partners to help you earn Airpoints Dollars every day.
• Get great deals on the go – check out the Best Fares section.
• Receive offers for travel related goods and services we think you might find interesting and relevant.
Things not as effortless as they could be? We’d love to hear your suggestions or issues - use the ‘Help and Feedback’ menu to see your options.
Note - Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• To make it easier to manage your travel options, we’re trialling some changes to the quick links on the Flight details screen. Let us know what you think - use the 'Help & feedback' link in the 'More' menu.
• Welcoming a little one into your life? Gold and Elite Airpoints™ members who have been approved for Status Hold – Parental, will see their Airpoints Tier Status on hold.
• Bug fixes and minor enhancements for an even better app experience.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Just for kiwis
App is not bad in general, but it's pretty much useless for people who are not kiwis and traveling to nz (or to the pacific islands for example) cause you can't check in online. Always tells you they need to see an onward ticket and you have to do it at the airport. For me this is a no go for an airline app.
Check-in: worst App I have seen so far
Unable to check-in as App always jumps back to the landing-page and if you are patient you can get as far as the information of goods not allowed on the plane and then you need to reinsert the booking details to land on the page to manage you booking - but no check-in
Ausgezeichnete App !
Man sollte aber noch eine Funktion zum Aufrufen und Speichern einer Bordkarte hinzufügen (Passbook).
Edit: Nach dem letzten Update funktioniert alles bestens!
- Air New Zealand
- 163.4 MB
Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- Diese App verwendet möglicherweise deinen Standort, selbst wenn sie nicht geöffnet ist. Dadurch kann sich die Batterielaufzeit verkürzen.
- Copyright © 2019 Air New Zealand Limited
Bewahre all deine Tickets, Karten und vieles mehr an einem zentralen Ort auf.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.