Amadine is an intuitive vector drawing and illustration software.
The app is perfect for graphic design professionals as well as amateurs with creative minds. Developed with precision and attention to what users need, Amadine offers every tool for creating vector graphics, drawing vector illustrations, laying out flyers and brochures, designing websites, UI mockups, and company logos.
Perfectly balanced UI guarantees smooth and straightforward workflow. Brief and informative video tutorials provide for a quick start and sooth learning.
• Customize UI with attached or detached panels mode.
• Store multiple artworks in one document.
• Create multiple layers and sublayers.
• Different layer blending modes.
• View options: pixel/retina preview, outline, guides, grid and rulers.
• Use more than 30 vector design tools for selecting, drawing, editing, slicing and typing.
• Add multiple strokes and fills, create unique stroke profiles using the Width tool.
• Write text along a path or inside a shape.
• Perform union, subtract, intersect and exclude operations on selected objects.
• Create vector art using pressure sensitive tablets.
• Draw illustrations with responsive and natural brushes.
• Create paths using the Path and Draw tools.
• Add, remove and arrange the anchor points.
• Convert points to corner points and smooth points.
• Edit paths and shapes that they form using the Knife, Scissors and Eraser tools.
• Export the entire document, a sheet or a selection JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF and SVG.
• Touch Bar and QuickLook supported.
• Automatically saves vector graphic versions you are working on.
• The Eraser, Scissors and Knife tool can be used with the Shift key for erasing/cutting in a straight line.
• It is now possible to change an anchor from Corner to Smooth by double-clicking on it.
• Changes in the Sheets panel: Double-click a sheet's name to change it, or next to the name to switch to that sheet.
• Changes in the Layers panel: Double-click a name to change it, or next to the name to show the shape on the canvas.
• The behavior of sliders has been improved.
• Snapping can be temporarily disabled by holding down the Cmd key when moving a shape.
• When exporting a document, the document’s name is now used instead of “Untitled”.
• Holding down the Shift key now increases or decreases a stepper’s value by 10.
• It is now possible to exit the application using Cmd+Q with the Welcome Window open.
• The SVG Fill option has been removed from Image Fill options as redundant.
• Changing stroke width with [ and ] keys now works in all drawing tools (Pen, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Line, Arc).
• Newly added sheets are now centered in the window.
• In the Sheets tool, the selected sheet can be moved with the arrow keys.
• When exporting to TIFF and PNG, it is possible to choose between the transparent or white background.
• When importing from SVG, the image would shift with respect to the canvas - this has been fixed.
• Fixed an issue where the currently selected tool would reset to Move after switching to another application with the Cmd+Tab shortcut.
• Fixed an issue with incorrect closing of a path with the Modify > Path > Close command.
• Fixed a number of bugs related to exporting and Expand operations.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.