Audibly plays your music in sync across nearby iOS devices. Just choose the songs you want, link up some devices, and you're ready to go.
Hanging out with friends and want to play a song, but your phone’s speakers aren't loud enough? Instantly create a wireless surround sound system and forget messy headphone cables.
• Create a playlist of songs from your own library
• Control the volume across all the devices
• Music kept in sync as you listen
• Use filters to change the pitch of the music
• Favorite what’s playing to come back to it later
• iPhones can Broadcast and Listen.
• iPads can connect as Listeners
• No Internet connection required*
Audibly was first created at WWDC by a group of students: Nick Frey, Chris Galzerano, and Veeral Patel.
* Music can be streamed over Peer-to-Peer Wi-Fi on newer, supported devices, anywhere you are without an Internet connection. Devices can also connect over a Wi-Fi network.
Nick Frey is currently a musician and Co-Founder of Workflow. Chris Galzerano is the founder of Playr Inc. Veeral Patel is currently doing work for apple.
-iPhone XS Optimizations
-Stability & Support Fixes
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Music does not play
Please fix this otherwise great app!
Location Not determined
Please fix. Not posible to Play Music
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.