BeagleIM is a lightweight and powerful XMPP client developed by Tigase, Inc. It provides an easy way to start using the XMPP Protocol (formerly known as Jabber) if you've never used it before. Veterans of the protocol will find many features here they are familiar.
- Control multiple accounts from a single application and sign into all your XMPP accounts at once.
- Message Archive supported: Access chat history from the server.
- Support for joining and creating chatrooms for multi-party collaboration.
- Automated status management; no need to change status every time you put your computer to sleep or leave it for a while.
- In-band registration; Sign into and create a new account on your favorite XMPP/Jabber server!
- Photos and other files easy sharing in private chats and in group chats, even with people using different XMPP clients.
- Vcard support: robust user profiles.
Welcome to XMPP: Welcome to BeagleIM.
Added scaling of shared media files, support for /me command and improvements to VoIP calls.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
It's nice, but with some issues
Are you supposed to be able to send pictures? There's a button but it doesn't work. The client can clearly show inline pictures, but I can't send them. This is a real bummer.
Also sometimes it seems to not do OMEMO properly, but I'm not really sure yet when and why
Nach 5 Sekunden online, wird man wieder disconneced.
Decent Jabber client
Works great with Catalina. My No. 1 request: Please add an option to always show the contacts list when launching the app!
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.