Fancy a day out enjoying the peace of the south-east Essex countryside? Discover the wildlife, the scenery and the history of the Belfairs and Daws Heath Living Landscape.
Discover the ancient woodlands of Southend-on-Sea and Daws Heath through walking trails, spoken histories, points of interest and a field guide. With interesting information guiding you on your exploration of the countryside and interaction for children, this App will help you discover the wildlife on your doorstep with ease.
- Offline map of the Belfairs and Daws Heath Living Landscape, featuring 8 fantastic ancient woodlands
- Fascinating information about the different places of interest
- Sensory Scrapbook game for children
- Easy-to-use Field Guide with interesting facts about the wildlife you will see
- Audio snippets from the people who live and work in the area
- GPS tracking will alert you when you are near a place or a feature of interest
- Ability to take snapshots and share with the Belfairs Woodland Centre or on Facebook and Twitter
- Learn about the Belfairs and Daws Heath Living Landscape and what makes this place so special.
This app makes use of GPS to show you places of interest close to your current location. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.