- Top 5 Education Game in the US App Store
- Study almost anything for free across 35 addictive mini-games in one app
- Trusted and loved by over 5 million students and teachers world wide
WHY DO TEACHERS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Create Lessons in 2 minutes or less. Just enter any word and Bitsboard automatically suggests gorgeous images for you and a professionally recorded audio too
- Save valuable time. Once you have created a word list, Bitsboard automatically turns this list into 35 addictive mini games
- Easily add unlimited students and customize Bitsboard for each student
- Bitsboard will automatically adapt each lesson based on the user’s knowledge of the content and keep detailed track of their progress
- Create and share user accounts via email or via QR code (student accounts don’t even require an email and a passcode)
- Turn boring lessons into competitive multiplayer games that students love
- You can easily create higher level thinking and logic games too such as Related Items, Sequencing, What Comes Next? and Odd One Out
- Everything is automatically backed up and synced across devices
- Works great for one or dozens of students
WHY DO STUDENTS LOVE BITSBOARD?
- Turns each list of words (i.e. flashcards) into 35+ games
- Makes learning more fun
- Competitive multi-player games make Bitsboard ideal for learning with other students
- Variety keeps kids engaged and asking for more
OVER 35+ POWERFUL MINI GAMES / STUDY MODES IN 1 APP INCLUDING
• Photo Touch
• Memory Cards (1-4 players)
• Pop Quiz
• Match Up
• Word Builder
• Sentence Builder
• Spelling Bee
• BINGO (1-4 players)
• Letter Tracing
• Related Items
• Word Search
• Letter Match
• Odd One Out
• What Comes Next?
• Side by Side
• Word Chunks
• Questions Game
• Photo Hunt (1-4 players)
• Racing Rivals (2 players)
• Battle Time (2 players)
• Say It Game
TRACKS YOUR PROGRESS
• Bitsboard keeps track of every answer for every game, user, and board
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE USERS
• Bitsboard makes it easy to add multiple users and switch between user accounts
• You can now instantly review the detailed progress for each user
• Automatically saves game settings at the user level
• Bitsboard fully supports switch control to make all of the games accessible for users with disabilities
ORGANIZE YOUR BOARDS
• You can now group your boards into classes.
• Each board can fit into as many classes as you like.
• Organize your boards by class, user, subject, and more.
ACCELERATE YOUR LEARNING
• Bitsboard's learning algorithm automatically personalizes each game based on the players skills.
• Bitsboard knows your problem words and when you are ready to move on to your next challenge.
SHARE AND SYNC CONTENT ACROSS DEVICES
• With Bitsboard, you can share and sync your custom lessons across devices with just one click
• With user based cloud sync you can automatically backup all of your students, boards, and user stats and sync everything across devices
• Share and automatically sync all of your content with other users / students on other devices
• Bitsboard classes are private - only you and the students you approve see your content
• With cloud sync all of your boards, students, classes, and settings are automatically backed up and sync across all of your devices
QR LOGIN CARDS
• To protect student’s privacy you can generate student accounts without any email or password. Once created, you can share the login details of each student account via a simple QR login card. Just email the QR code to your student and they will be able to download the free Bitsboard app and log into their Bitsboard account.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscription Terms: http://bitsboard.com/subscription-terms
- Added "Math Race" game so you can see how many math questions you can answer before the time runs out
- Added "Memory Math" game so you can play memory cards while practicing your math
As always, please contact us at email@example.com if you have any feedback, suggestions or questions and if you enjoy Bitsboard, please take a moment to rate the app.
Thank you for your support!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Viele Möglichkeiten. Da lohnt sich die Arbeit, wenn man selbst Übungen erstellt. Schade, dass vor dem Herunterladen der Übungen nicht sehen kann, welchen Schwierigkeitsgrad sie haben. Da nutzt das Betrachten der Bilder nicht viel... Deshalb nur 4 Sterne.
tolle App - startet leider nicht
seit den letzten beiden Updates startet diese eigentlich tolle App nicht mehr! - Bitte unbedingt den Fehler beheben!
Developer Response ,
Did you manage to update your app? We would love to help but cannot contact you unless you get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope to hear from you soon,
Our latest version of the app just game out and it fixes the update problem you encountered. Can you please try to update again and contact us at email@example.com if you still need any additional help or support.
I am so sorry to hear that you have run into a problem while updating the app. We are investigating the problem and will release a new update as soon as possible that should solve the problem you have run into. If you have previously backed up your boards on Dropbox or shared them on the Bitsboard catalog, you can also just delete the app and install it again. However, that step is only recommended if you have a backup of your boards ready. You can also reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can work directly with you to solve this problem.
Gute Idee, im Detail manchmal nicht ganz durchdacht
Die App ermöglicht leicht das Erstellen eigener Inhalte.
Leider ist sie sehr schlecht übersetzt. Bestimmt die Hälfte der Schaltflächen ist nicht übersetzt.
Zudem wäre es gut, wenn man für jede Klasse oder jedes Board die Einstellungen für jede Übung zentral einstellen könnte.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Happy Moose Apps Inc.
- 223.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Happy Moose Apps
- 47,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.