"Revolutionary app to fully utilize iPhone's recording/playing functionality to enable solfege training. With the function to visually show how much my own singing is off, I can practice while adjusting subtle sound differences by myself." -- a 5-star review at App Store
This app is for training your solfege skills (reading, singing, and listening skills) with the following three courses and the achievement tests:
《 Sight Singing 》
- For the skills on reading and singing music on sight
《 Ear Training - Dictation 》
- For the skills on listening to music precisely
《 Ear Training - Singing 》
- For the skills on singing accurately the music you listen to
=== Main Feature List (including the functionality available with subscription) ===
* Measuring the pitch you sing for each note and providing feedback so that you can know if that pitch is correct or not.
* Recording your song and playing back with correct melody.
* Report section to show your performance report.
* Providing the 'Drill' mode where you can precisely configure what kinds of notes will appear in the music score. Also, the transpose function is available with it.
* Selecting clefs from treble, bass, alto, and tenor.
* Selecting a level of score difficulty from Intro I, Intro II, Easy, Moderate, and Difficult.
* Choosing the type of notes and rests that appear in the music score.
* Supports for ties, dotted notes, and triplets.
* Setting the leap.
* Selecting time signature from 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 3/8, 6/8, and 9/8.
* Selecting a key from fifteen major and fifteen minor keys.
* Setting the number of bars from 4, 8, 12, and 16.
* Changing the tempo.
* Displaying syllables in fixed-do, moveable-do, or letter name. (Also, a double-tap on the music score will hide/show them easily.)
* Supports more octave options.
* Scale practice mode.
* Storing music sheets you tried so that they can be reviewed later.
* Achievement Tests with 1700+ highly selected musical sheets.
=== How to Use ('Sight Singing') ===
1. Press 'Tonic' to check the tonic of the music score.
2. [only on the iPhone version] Scroll through the score to get the picture of a whole song.
3. Press 'Start' and begin singing along with the score.
4. The color of a note will change to green when the pitch you sing is correct. A red note will be displayed when your pitch is off.
5. Push 'Play' to listen to the song in the correct pitch.
=== Subscriptions ===
You can unlock all the app's functions that are updated continuously. Also, no ads displayed.
* US$2.49 / Monthly
* US$24.99 / Yearly
* Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
* The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
* You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
* You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
* Terms & Conditions
=== FAQ ===
Q. The app does not seem to provide correct feedback.
A. There would be multiple possible factors causing it. Please check the following things first:
1) Even when you sing the correct pitch, if its timing is not quite right, the feedback will be affected. We recommend to try using a headset or earphones so that you can hear the metronome sound as background while you are singing.
2) The feedback could be affected by ambient noise. We recommend to use the app in a quiet room.
- Updates the minor scale option.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Abo?? No chance, not with me!
Der Entwickler, Satoru Fukushima, hat darauf hingewiesen, dass die Datenschutzrichtlinien der App den unten stehenden Umgang mit Daten einschließen können. Weitere Informationen findest du in den Datenschutzrichtlinien des Entwicklers.
Keine Daten erfasst
Der Entwickler erfasst keine Daten von dieser App.
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- Satoru Fukushima
- 124,4 MB
- Erfordert iOS 14.7 oder neuer.
- Erfordert iPadOS 14.7 oder neuer.
- iPod touch
- Erfordert iOS 14.7 oder neuer.
- Erfordert macOS 12.0 (oder neuer) und einen Mac mit Apple M1-Chip (oder neuer).
Deutsch, Englisch, Japanisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- © 2016-2022 Satoru Fukushima
- Pro Premium Access - Monthly 2,99 €
- Pro Premium Access - Yearly 28,49 €