Banking should never get in the way of your business. Our app is a secure and easy way to manage your business’ finances on the go - you just need to be an Internet Banking for Business customer to use it.
• Touch ID, PIN or password login (after initial set up)
• Check balances, make transfers and pay existing bill payees
• Authorise same-day cleared payments, international payments and transfers, direct credit, direct debit, payroll and tax payments
• Create and authorise one off payments and edit statement details on the fly
• Edit a payment date on most payment types
• Make changes to payees
• Authorise domestic payments and transfers in advance of incoming funds
• View your foreign exchange (FX) rates
• Search transactions within accounts and check their details
• Find your nearest BNZ Partners Centre, store or ATM
Get started now
• If you’re already a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer, simply install this app and start managing your business’ finances on the go.
• If you’re not a BNZ Internet Banking for Business customer, visit bnz.co.nz to register.
Activate Mobile NetGuard using your NetGuard token the first time you use Mobile Business Banking, and for future logins you’ll only need your Internet Banking for Business password, PIN or fingerprint.
Other security features include 128-bit encryption and lock-out and time-out safeguards, but you should log out as soon as you’ve finished your banking and never store your BNZ access number, PIN, password or NetGuard details on your device in any form. Access IDs, passwords and personal information won’t be stored on the app. If you lose your phone, contact your Internet Banking for Business Administrator to disable your access, log in with another device or call 0800 269 4242 (+64 4 931 8234 if you're overseas).
You can now authorise automatic payments created in desktop, right here in the app. Take a look.
- Bank of New Zealand
- 30.1 MB
Erfordert iOS 12.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- © 2019 Bank of New Zealand
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.