Safari App Extension that makes it easy to add the link for the webpage in your active tab to Pinboard (https://pinboard.in).
It supports submitting the URL, title, description, tags, indication if you want to read the page later and if the web link should be public or private.
You can only use the extension if you have a Pinboard account. The extension uses your personal API token to submit links.
The extension stores your API token in Keychain, submits web links to Pinboard and does not share any other information with anyone else.
Some productivity improvements that have been made over time:
- Pressing Enter in the Description or Tags textfields will submit the URL to pinboard. No need to go and press the "Add bookmark" button.
- When you select text in the web page and open the popover the selected text will be used as description.
- You can use the keyboard shortcut ctrl + alt + a to open the popover window
- When you are re-adding an existing bookmark we will populate the existing properties and you will be able to update them. We'll also show you when the bookmark was initially created.
- Change the colour of status messages to 'systemGray' so the messages are better readable especially when using macOS Dark mode.
- Populate URL and title immediately when the popover appears. We don't wait anymore till we get a response from the Pinboard API that tells us if the URL was bookmarked before or not. This improves the perceived performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great 👍🏻
Works very well :)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.