Safari App Extension that makes it easy to add the link for the webpage in your active tab to Pinboard (https://pinboard.in).
It supports submitting the URL, title, description, tags, indication if you want to read the page later and if the web link should be public or private.
You can only use the extension if you have a Pinboard account. The extension uses your personal API token to submit links.
The extension stores your API token in Keychain, submits web links to Pinboard and does not share any other information with anyone else.
Some productivity improvements that have been made over time:
- Tag suggestions / auto-complete: When you start typing your tags you will get tag suggestions based on the tags you used before. The tags that you used the most will appear first in the dropdown list. You can use the down arrow key to go through the tag suggestion list and the right arrow key to select the tag and to add it to the tags textfield.
- You can use the keyboard shortcut ctrl + alt + a to open the popover window.
- When you select text in the web page and open the popover the selected text will be used as the description.
- When you are re-adding an existing bookmark we will populate the existing properties and you will be able to update them. We'll also show you when the bookmark was initially created.
- Pressing Enter in the Description or Tags textfields will submit the URL to pinboard. No need to go and press the "Add bookmark" button.
- Built with latest Xcode with support for Apple silicon
- Fix minor issue where 'Read Later' and 'Private' checkboxes were clipped.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kristof Adriaenssens
- 4.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Kristof Adriaenssens