Have you ever purchased a new pair of headphones and figure out you didn't like the sound quality doubting your ear and other user's feedback?
Do you know there is something you can with your headphone? It's called 'Burn-In'. Headphones actually require a time of adjustment called 'Burn-In'. During this time you will notice an increase in sound quality.
This app is designed for Pros and Rookies to Burn-In their news headphones.
- Profile - You can add profile for each of your headphone to track your Burn-In status. Brand, Model, Photos and other informations can be added into profiles.
- Status bar - You can view your profile status in graphic.
- Notification - When you start your Burn-In, you can use your iPhone/iPod touch as usual. Safari, Text, Apps and more.
- Sources - White noise, Pink noise and iPod Library can be choose before every Burn-In.
- iCloud - The Profiles will be sync through iCloud automatically, you can use in all of your i-Devices.
- Airplay - You can use airplay to Burn Hi-Fi which connected to your home network.
Now all the profile will be backup to iCloud automatically, if you want to sync up with other device. Simply click the cloud button in Setting page.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Very simple with contents that"s needed,New IEM's need burn in to perform how they should before you use them. My in ears and cans are high end and sound it as well thanks to burning in. They both have over 50 hours under Burn In with 70/30 % pink/white. Use it and enjoy great sounding music how it should.
- Ka Hou Kuan
- 8.5 MB
Erfordert iOS 5.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Englisch, Tradit. Chinesisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- © LucasEZApp
- iPod Library 1,09 €
- Full Version 4,49 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.