CAD Maker is a tool for converting vector graphics to CAD files, including various vector formats to various versions of CAD.
Sometimes you receive a PDF file or other vector graphics that you want to convert it to a .dwg file or a .dxf file, but you do not have a good way to do this and you have to draw each pattern in the CAD tool. Now you do not have to do that, with CAD Maker, you can easily complete this thing, just need to press a few buttons, it will save you a lot of time, let you put your attention on other things.
1. PDF: PDF files must contain vector graphics.(Free of PDF files within 100k)
2. DWF: Drawing Web Format(Autodesk).(in app purchase)
3. DAE: COLLAborative Design Activity(Collada).(in app purchase)
4. DGN: MicroStation and Interactive Graphics Design System (IGDS) CAD supported CAD format.(in app purchase)
5. DXF: AutoCAD format.(in app purchase)
6. DWG: AutoCAD format.(in app purchase)
1. Multiple vector graphics to CAD:
- Convert PDF to dxf, dwg and dwf,
- Convert DWF to dxf, dwg,
- Convert DAE to dxf, dwg and dwf,
- Convert DGN to dxf, dwg and dwf,
- Convert DXF and DWG to diffrent version of dwg and dxf,
- Convert DXF and DWG to dwf.
2. Vector Graphics (PDF) to CAD:
Convert all entities: Convert all entities in the PDF file, including lines and text. The conversion parameters can be modified in "More parameter settings".
Set PDF import data, including vector, entity, TrueType text, and more.
Set the import method, such as import as a block, apply line weight characteristics, import TrueType text into geometry, and so on.
3. Output Format: The default output format is DWG. If you need to convert to other versions of dwg and dxf, you can choose according to your needs.
4. Preview: All recognizable conversion formats support preview, including PDF, DWF, DAE, DGN, DXF, and DWG. And allows you to resize the preview window, zoom in and out by scrolling the mouse, double-click to restore preview. If your vector graphics are large, loading the preview will take a lot of time, you can choose not to load, just check the "Disable loading preview" button. When you need to view the preview, you can load it through "Load Preview" and "Load All Preview" in the PopupMenu of the file list.
5. User-friendly Interface: Click on the header to sort column, open the source file directory with "Show in Finder", open the output directory, batch conversion of different types of files to CAD, etc.
Note: This tool only supports vector graphics, when you convert PDF files, you need to pay attention to whether your PDF file is a vector graphics. When your vector graphic file size is large(size>10M), the conversion may take a long time, the tool will not respond to your operation(appears color wheel), please be patient. In the test, there is a PDF vector file, the size is 28.6M, the output dxf file is 39M, conversion takes about 4 minutes, you can use this time to estimate your own conversion time.
We regularly update the product, if you have any questions or suggestions, please send a message to the mailbox(email@example.com), or leave a message on our website.
If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating.
● Add trial file.
● Solve the problem of some file conversion failure.
● Automatically match missing fonts.
● Support conversion of text in different languages, including English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, etc.
● Improve text conversion.
● Simplify user operations.
● Support PDF single page conversion.
● Support Chinese localization.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Die Sprachumschaltung zu englisch habe ich leider nicht gefunden, lieber im Appstore in darauf hinwisen. Englisch sollte die Grundsprache sein!
Hi, thank you for your feedback, the default language for CAD Maker is English.
- Lun Peng
- 67 MB
- Grafik und Design
OS X 10.7 oder neuer, 64-Bit-Prozessor
Englisch, Tradit. Chinesisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- Copyright © 2017年 Moonlight-Beauty. All rights reserved.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.