Carbonize is the easiest way to convert source code into images on Mac. The app leverages the popular, free Carbon * editor and adds native macOS features on top of it. Get your source code into Carbonize, customize the image, and export it anywhere.
Easily access the excellent utility you know from the web right from your desktop.
- Easily drag source code onto the Dock icon.
- Send code to Carbonize through the Services menu.
- Drag generated images into Finder, apps or social media.
- Instant image creation.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Multiple themes.
- Multiple fonts.
- Customizable background colors.
Note that generating images from text is detrimental for people with visual impairment. It also prevents your readers from copy-pasting your snippet into their work. Consider alternatives in the form of regular code blocks with syntax highlighting for websites, adding an image description, or linking to the code in plain text.
* Carbonize is not affiliated with Carbon or its developers.
If you enjoy using Carbonize, consider leaving a positive review on the App Store. They really help others discover Carbonize as well. Thanks!
* Two-finger swipe the floating save window to dismiss it.
* There's a Copy button on the toolbar, allowing you to quickly write the image to your clipboard.
* The keyboard shortcut for copying the image is ⌘⇧ + C.
* The floating save window no longer flashes on screen after it has been dismissed.
* The toolbar buttons have tooltips and accessibility labels.
* Credits for the free, online editor that Carbonize relies on changed from Dawn Labs to Carbon.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Not working anymore, since Catalina
I've bought it a few weeks ago, used it once now it's not (since Catalina) it's not working anymore.
That’s odd. Carbonize is fully compatible with Catalina. Could you let me know what isn’t working exactly through email@example.com?
- Boy van Amstel
- 4.7 MB
macOS 10.14 oder neuer, 64-Bit-Prozessor
- © 2020 Danger Cove
- 6,99 €
- Fine Tip 1,09 €
- Incredible Tip 6,99 €
- Great Tip 3,49 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.