Attend or host online events of all shapes and sizes (online business meetings, virtual classrooms, mid-scale webinars, and huge virtual events) with the latest ClickMeeting app. Take valuable webinar content and important business meetings with you wherever you go.
With fresh, intuitive UX design and stunning audio-video quality, the ClickMeeting online events app is a top choice for sharing knowledge and collaboration on the go.
From now on, the app can work in the background, so your event is not going to turn off if:
• You use other apps in the meantime, for instance, to send a message to a friend;
• You don’t take any actions on your screen for a longer time.
What can you expect from using the app?
• No screen-swiping to view a presentation, a presenter, and a chat. You can see it all on one screen.
• An incredibly easy way to join online events.
• The audio-video streaming quality will knock your socks off! J
With the ClickMeeting webinar app, you can:
• Use a customized Call-To-Action button to redirect your events’ attendees to a landing page of your choice;
• Stream your events live on Facebook or YouTube;
• Interact with your audience in real-time through the Q&A mode;
• Make the most of your files stored in your cloud (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive).
ClickMeeting – inspire, teach, sell, and collaborate
ClickMeeting is a browser-based web conferencing platform loved by thousands of business customers all over the globe. Flexibility and scalability make their online events platform a top choice for solopreneurs, startups, small and medium companies, and large enterprises that discovered video conferencing as a perfect way to achieve their goals.
Who makes the most of ClickMeeting digital get-togethers?
• Sales teams;
• Remote teams;
• Online teachers and trainers;
• C-level executives;
• Business and professional associations;
• HR specialists.
What types of online events can you host on the ClickMeeting web conferencing platform?
1. Live webinars. A classic and most popular version of webinars. You schedule your online event to happen at a specific time and, then, you meet your audience live. Live webinars are an ideal match for onboarding and training purposes as well as with sales events and product demos.
2. On-demand webinars. With this option, you pre-record your webinar to release it to your contacts, leads, or students so they can watch it anytime and anywhere they want. If your goal is generating leads and running online courses, on-demand webinars will be a way to go!
3. Automated webinars. Unlike on-demand events, you schedule automated webinars to take place on a specific day and hour. However, just like above, you need to have a recorded material first and then enrich them with tools like Call-To-Action, a video clip, or a survey.
4. Online meetings. Planned in advance or organized spontaneously. Online meetings are smaller web gatherings where up to 25 participants can see, hear, and talk to each other in one virtual conference room. It’s a way to go if you’re on the lookout for a real-time collaboration tool and organize virtual meetups with your team, customers, or business partners.
5. Huge virtual events. Powered up with webcasting technology, huge virtual events give you a chance to stream your content for up to 10k viewers!
Bug fixes - we resolved an application crash issue with landscape transition
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
Poor Quality and even poorer user experience
The app does not start if you follow the invitation link. So you have to copy the webinar number and you end up in the registration page inside the app. There seems to be no option to join directly if you already are registered. The app only allows portrait mode which means you have to hold the iPad in your hand since almost all covers allow you to place it in landscape on the table only.
During the webinar I attended the general quality was poor. Videos that were streamed didn‘t show up and some slides seemed not to be compatible with the iPad (they showed up on the Laptop though). I know that internet connection is not always to blame on the provider but the video streaming and compatibility issue looked very much like it because the live presenter video was showing ok.
Hello, we're sorry for the experience. We've just updated the app, so we recommend you give it another try.
Best, ClickMeeting Team
The app doesn’t open at all. I click on it and it immediately closes again on my Xr. Same behavior when I click on the invitation link
Absolut Super 👍🏽
Kann Ich nur weiterempfehlen, keine Bugs , keine Fehler, einfach nur Top
Weiter so Leute 👍🏽😊
Hello, thank you for the review! We've recently updated the app to make the experience even better. :)
Der Entwickler (ClickMeeting Sp. z o.o.) hat angegeben, dass die Datenschutzpraktiken der App möglicherweise den unten beschriebenen Umgang mit Daten umfassen. Weitere Infos findest du in der Datenschutzrichtlinie des Entwicklers.
Nicht mit dir verknüpfte Daten
Die folgenden Daten werden zwar möglicherweise erfasst, aber nicht mit deiner Identität verknüpft:
Die Datenschutzpraktiken können zum Beispiel je nach den von dir verwendeten Funktionen oder deinem Alter variieren. Weitere Infos
- ClickMeeting Sp. z o.o.
- 99 MB
- Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer.
- Erfordert iPadOS 9.0 oder neuer.
- iPod touch
- Erfordert iOS 9.0 oder neuer.
- © ClickMeeting Sp. z o.o.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.