Pasty is a clipboard manager that provides a user-friendly interface for accessing and organizing clipboard history. It is a useful tool for anyone who frequently copies and pastes large amounts of text, images, or other data between applications.
With Pasty you can:
- Quickly find copied items using advanced search functionality that allows you to search by content, source application, and type of content (such as images, rich and plain text).
- Get text from copied images and paste it as plain text.
- Exclude certain apps from being tracked by the clipboard manager.
- Easily locate items in your clipboard history by viewing large, clear previews of the copied content.
- Endless clipboard storage options! Keep track of your copied items for as long as you like, whether it's just for a day, a week, or even an unlimited amount of time (assuming you have unlimited disk space, of course).
- Quickly access your most frequently used copied items by pinning them to a dedicated Space, where they will always be just a click away.
- Organize your clipboard items by adding titles, making it easy to find the ones you need.
- Paste copied text as plain, unformatted text by stripping out any formatting.
Choose the payment plan that works best for you with Pasty, available as a monthly or annual subscription, or as a one-time lifetime payment. Both subscription options come with a free trial period, lasting either 7 or 14 days.
We value your feedback and would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to review the app.
If you have any feature requests, bug reports, or questions, you can easily submit them through the in-app form and I will respond as soon as possible.
— You can now add titles to your clipboard items and search for them by title.
— We've redesigned the clipboard item card to focus on the content.
— Copied images can now be exported into a file.
— When copying colors in HEX format, the app will now display a preview of the color within the app.
— We've made a number of optimization improvements that should result in the app taking up less space on your device's storage.
— The new onboarding and accessibility window.
— Fixed the "Reset on Hide" feature.
— Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best clipboard manager ever!
Thank you for making this great app! I've tried multiple clipboard managers so far and eventually choose Pasty. Easy to use with keyboard only, great UI. Was amazed to see it can detect text on images in clipboard and I can search for them afterwards.
Absolute Essential tool
This app gives me a real productivity boost. I don't understand how one could ship an OS without features like this ;-) ...
However, one thing would be nice to have:
enable mouse wheel scrolling for the seach.
A great clipboard manager. Super easy & convenient to use. The idea of having spaces makes it easy to find and paste what you need in a second. Great Job!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ivan Sapozhnik
- 6.7 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Ivan Sapozhnik
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime 17,99 €
- Pro monthly 0,99 €
- Pro yearly 9,99 €
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.