Copper is reimagining crm. It’s made for G Suite, works instantly and has a beautiful user experience. Manage your entire sales process with visual pipelines right from your iPhone, so you can bring Copper anywhere your business takes you.
Copper seamlessly integrates with the G Suite apps you're already using. Our tight integration helps eliminate repetitive tasks with automation and drives productivity helping you sell more, faster. Implementation only takes one day and you’ll be up and running!
• You can try Copper crm for free with our 14-day trial—no credit card required.
• Copper for iPhone is designed as a companion to the Copper web app.
• Crm for Google—Syncs with Gmail, Contacts, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Google Drive and Team Drive
• Track sales activities from prospect to close on the go
• Manage opportunities in a visual pipeline
• Decreases manual data entry
• Follow up consistently with task reminders
Features & Benefits:
NATIVE G SUITE INTEGRATION
Copper crm is seamlessly integrated with Google so you can access your crm where you already work—your Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive.
ZERO DATA ENTRY
Copper is the first zero-input crm and allows you to easily track your deals through our visual pipeline.
Whether it’s sending calendar invites, setting follow-up tasks, updating statuses, or sending out a proposal—we automate next steps so you can focus on selling.
INSIGHTS FROM LEAD TO CLOSE
With advanced reporting, dashboards, leaderboards and customizable pipelines, you will have the real-time analytics and insights to help you close more and make smarter decisions
Implementing Copper is so fast and easy, you can be up and running in minutes. Data is automatically populated from Gmail, and it’s easy to configure from there.
INTEGRATE WITH ANY TOOL
Copper integrates seamlessly with your favorite apps to automatically capture every detail and help you close deals faster.
- Bug fixes and visual improvements
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Missing few solutions:
1. iPad version
2. Unable to force the scan of suggested contacts - need to wait until system prepare few for you, but they miss to scan all historical emails to find senders in Gmail account(this can be fixed if you are able self to upload your contacts)
But I checked before
And few more..
The Prosperworks is one of the easy to setup and with most worked fine solutions
Another awful experience
ProsperWorks is far worse in usability than Pipedrive but on par with zoho.
Another example for bad customer experience is the current update.
Did nobody think about how irritated the user could be if a company which he trusts with his/hers clients database can be if you change the app name and icon without notice. Over the weekend? F@@@ me, i was not annoyed, i am freaking out.
Super unprofessional behaviour.
Amazing CRM, just the best in combination with google
Our sales team works since more than a year with this app and the add on for the g-suit and it just works great and you start enjoy working with CRM
- Copper CRM, Inc.
- 29.3 MB
Erfordert iOS 11.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Japanisch, Niederländisch, Spanisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © Copper CRM, Inc. 2019
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.