Crop images by simply double tapping on the region of interest. The background is suppressed to the very boundary of the object. No more rectangular crops with residual background and no need to draw custom boundaries around objects. There are three optional parameters to adjust and an eraser section to touch-up on the crop area with your finger.
Works best if the objects are large, closed boundary and has a high contrast from the background. Results could be saved in the Photos App, Documents folder or shared on social media. To get a PNG file with a transparent background, save in and navigate to Crazy Cropper's Documents folder in iTunes.
Install Crazy Cropper now to start cropping your pictures.
- Make adjustments to the UI and animation to cater for the sensing housing in the iPhone X and it's iterations.
- Allow the status bar to be seen.
- Fix issue due to dark mode where certain UI elements not being clearly visible.
- Ask for Photo Library access with a message to fix crash.
- Fix issue where Crazy Cropper was not visible in the iOS Files application.
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.