DashLink MUST be used with the AutoMeter DashLink OBD-II Control Module which is sold separately. To purchase the DashLink OBD-II Control Module, please visit your local retailer or on-line retailer, or go to www.autometer.com/dashlink
DashLink is a plug-n-play, virtual dashboard display system for your vehicle that’s easy to install and fun to use. It enables you to capitalize on AutoMeter’s years of instrumentation and data acquisition expertise so you are in control and in-the-know about what is going on with your vehicle. Turn your Android device into an advanced display system. Monitor vehicle and engine performance, track fuel economy, read and clear vehicle trouble codes and check engine lights, AutoMeter DashLink puts you in control.
Harness the accuracy and precision of AutoMeter gauges! This advanced hardware and software package that provides instant feedback about how your vehicle is performing. Customize the look and feel of your virtual dash board with an easy to use interface. Personalize your data layout with DashLink.
DashLink supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
For more info see: www.autometer.com/dashlink
Take advantage of the power of your vehicle’s on board diagnostic system!
Get the benefit of a comprehensive gauge set without the complication or expense of a typical installation.
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashLink also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fill-ups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skid pad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Visit the DashLink product page for more info:
Full support for iPhone X screen sizes
Gauges screen correctly saves Elite series alarm settings
Fixed crash when opening log files
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.