Welcome to the single most efficient way to learn about wine, an essential tool for budding sommeliers, those facing wine exams or anyone who would like to enjoy confident wine knowledge.
This is not a quiz app; it’s all about learning and remembering the myriad of information around wine.
Decanter Know Your Wine is a microlearning app. It uses s p a c i n g to deliver learning in highly efficient short lessons.
Use the app little and often and progress through a series of rankings en route to becoming a Know Your Wine Grand Master. Complete the program and your knowledge of wine will become exceptional. You might even begin to master some of our online quizzes! (https://goo.gl/2JmG98).
More questions will be added over time, so keep checking back.
Know Your Wine is brought to you by Decanter Magazine and powered by Feed Your Elephant. It is free to download and comes with over 10 free modules. Further modules are available as in app purchases or via annual auto-renewable subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same rate as the original subscription.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- New content for Loire Valley region.
Ratings and Reviews
- Feed Your Elephant Limited
- 147.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Feed Your Elephant Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Content Subscription 10,99 €
- Italy Grapes (Bas) 1,09 €
- Vineyards (Adv) 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.