Doit.im implements Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology. It is the smartest way to manage your schedule and to-do lists. And it helps you efficiently handle your task, whether you are busy executives, or smart staff.
We’ve redesigned the entire user interface for iOS 7 to make it simpler and more convenient. The brandnew task view of Today and Next Actions make our tasks more focused and organized.
1. Synchronize your tasks with the cloud so you can keep track of your tasks
2. Completely implement GTD theory
3. Support multi-level views: goals, projects, tasks, subtasks
4. Manually sort your goals, projects, tasks and subtasks to better grasp of your tasks
5. Edit tasks just on the view page.
6. Forward tasks to your companions and track the status of the tasks.
7. Able to customize your avatar
* Still use to do list? It's time to try GTD and enjoy the completely different upgrading!
Fixed bugs in widget, daily plan and goolge cal sync.
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
End of Lifecycle
Buggy now. Opening tasks on a 6s can cause the toolbar to disappear. The only way out of this is then to close and restart the app. Clicking accidentally on the Evernote button in a tasks detail page also ends in a dead end as there is no way back to the task page. Seems like little happens with this provider at all. Web is very basic, iPad historic, and there is virtually no common concept across the user interfaces. Taskboards? Not here. Virtually no innovations aside from a new (and buggy) user interface for iPhone.
Still the one gtd with calendar sync
Things with calendar sync and nice quick entry - leaving todoists lists in lists, still deciding between Doit and Nozbe.
Added: the new v5 design looks great and gives hope for future development :) - still waiting for real two way sync with calendar though ;)
Superb Interface, Web Interface, Good to use. What omnifocus or remember the milk or Things should be like. Great usability, fast, lots of functions but still easy to use. Multi user Feature. Absolute recommendation, and I have tested them all.
- Xu Zhe
- 39.7 MB
Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
Englisch, Japanisch, Tradit. Chinesisch, Vereinf. Chinesisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © Snoworange Inc.
- One Year 21,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.