DoodleSpell builds the spelling confidence and ability of your 5-11 year old with a work programme tailored to their individual level, strengths and weaknesses. Using Proxima™, the same award-winning technology that powers DoodleMaths and DoodleEnglish, DoodleSpell analyses and intelligently designs a unique learning programme for each child.
▶ Key features
- A carefully personalised and highly motivating spelling programme
- Thoroughly researched by educational professionals
- DoodleSpell meets all UK English curriculum criteria for KS1 and KS2 spelling, from basic digraphs to complex homophones
- Great range of innovative question styles that support all types of learners
- Covers phonics sounds and vocabulary building
- Children are rewarded for their effort rather than ability; they feel a sense of accomplishment for their hard work
- Easily add your child’s weekly spelling list into the app
- Accessibility options such as coloured overlays and audio dictation for all questions
- Designed to be used for just ten minutes a day
- Work from anywhere with offline capabilities
Move beyond “Look, Cover, Write, Check” and help your child feel confident in their spelling by joining tens of thousands of families using Doodle!
▶ For children
• A personalised, engaging spelling work programme they’ll want to do every day
• A perfect homework partner for catching-up or getting ahead in spelling
• A fun spelling journey where children earn DoodleStars to buy potions for their wizard
▶ For parents
• A low-cost, high-impact alternative to English tuition
• Track and monitor progress through the free DoodleConnect app or online tracking hub
• Receive regular and insightful email updates on your child’s progress
▶ For teachers
• Track effort and impact across the whole school and individual classes
• Easily track progress and identify gaps in pupils’ knowledge
• Reduce your workload with instant feedback and analysis of pupils’ work, readily available to export
▶ Included in your subscription
All DoodleSpell app downloads also include access to the following:
• DoodleEnglish, our accompanying app which supports mastery of punctuation, grammar, spelling and comprehension
• DoodleConnect, our parent app where you can track progress, get instant updates and set motivational goals
•The Parent Dashboard, our online hub for discovering your child’s strengths and weaknesses
Enjoy full access to all of DoodleSpell’s features with DoodleSpell Premium! There are three types of subscription available per child:
One-month subscription - £5.99
Annual subscription - £55.99
Lifetime subscription - £169.99
We offer all users a free 7-day trial of DoodleSpell Premium to let you explore all of its exciting features.
▶ The boring stuff
Home users will need a paid subscription in order to get access to the Premium version of DoodleSpell.
The one-month subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24hr period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your iTunes account settings.
When a subscription is cancelled, access to Premium features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
Lifetime subscriptions apply to the named child only. Lifetime subscriptions are not transferable between users.
Work never stops at Doodle. We have been working hard behind-the-scenes of DoodleSpell, providing you with a smoother experience as you move around the app.
Bewertungen und RezensionenAlle anzeigen
- EZ Education Ltd
- 97.1 MB
Erfordert iOS 8.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- © 2020 EZ Education Ltd.
- 1st User Monthly Subscription 6,49 €
- 2nd User Monthly Subscription 6,49 €
- 1st User Annual Subscription 62,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.