With Duplikat you will have fun developing your skills in all those word games where you have to combine letters to form crosswords.
At the beginning of the game, the app displays 7 letters drawn from the "bag". You then try to find the highest scoring word and place it on the game board. When you have decided or at the end of the thinking time (when you are playing a timed game), you tap "Validate" to enter your move. At this point the app announces the "max score", i. e. the word that gives the highest score in context and places it on the board. You only score the number of points corresponding to the word that you have found. The app then draws the new letters from the bag, and the game continues.
There must be at least two vowels and two consonants up to the 15th move then one vowel and one consonnant from the 16th move. If the seven letters selected do not respect these constaints, they are put back in the bag and seven new letters are chosen. If there are no more consonants or no more vowels in the bag, the game ends.
- The app comes with a small number of prepared games that you can replay in full. But you can also start random games and play them until the end.
- All games can be saved for replay or sent by email (in csv or txt format)
- The app supports several languages: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian and Romanian.
- Several types of board are available: Scrabble, Words With Friends, Wordfeud, Lexulous
- Display of the current max score on option
- Timed game (15 seconds to 10 minutes)
- The Anagram tab allows you to search for words that can be formed from letters in the current rack, taking into account the constraints specified in the "Filter" area.
- The Best Moves tab shows you the best moves available in the current game.
- Matthieu Leschemelle
- 4.8 MB
macOS 10.12 oder neuer, 64-Bit-Prozessor
Deutsch, Englisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Rumänisch, Spanisch
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 2019 Matthieu Leschemelle
- 3,49 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.