eDrawings® Pro is the professional 2D and 3D CAD collaboration app for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch that can view native SolidWorks® files (part, assembly, drawings), eDrawings files and DraftSight® (DWG™, DXF™) files. You can easily view models and access configurations, drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorks and all other supported CAD software.
Markup! Measure! Section! eDrawings® Pro takes you to the next level of 2D and 3D collaboration with more functionality, including dynamic cross section views, measurements, markups & annotations and the unique ability to share it all by email!
eDrawings includes Augmented Reality (AR). This allows you to view your 3D models in 1:1 scale into the real world. By simply activating the device’s camera, you can bring your virtual 3D designs in a real context and see them in situ, sitting on your desk or on your conference room table or even in the palm of your hand, through your iPad, Pad mini, iPhone or iPod Touch’s screen. Move around the room and see your design from any perspective.
With an intuitive user interface, eDrawings® Pro enables you to dynamically view cross sections of your models in XY, YZ, or ZX directions from both sides and easily drag the cross section plane on screen or with a convenient slider. You can also measure distances in your designs, with easy-to-use selection filters for faces, edges, vertices and holes.
With eDrawings® Pro you can create markups on your drawings, including text notes, freehand notations, dimensions, cross-section views, photos and camera snapshots.
You can share your marked up eDrawings files with others for review and further comments. All markups with history are saved within the eDrawings file.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Visualize your 3D models in real context with Augmented Reality (AR)
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW, DWG, DXF) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, YouSendIt®, and others), email, web and FTP sites, networks, and iTunes® File Sharing
* Zoom, pan, and rotate your 3D and 2D CAD data using multi-touch
* Browse your assembly components tree, model configurations and drawing sheets
* Hide, show, or make components transparent
* Select View mode: standard orthogonal views, shaded with edges, perspective view
* Play animated 3D standard views as well as 2D drawing views
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Double tap zooms to drawing views
* Markup your designs and send to others and read others’ markups
* Measure your design data
* View cross sections of your 3D designs, even in AR mode
* Adapt the scale of your 3D model in AR mode
* Freeze the background in AR mode with viewpoint lock to prolong AR experience without holding up your device.
* Sample files included
For more information, visit:
Support for SolidWorks 2019 File Format
Bewertungen und Rezensionen
Es wird jetzt Zeit für eine iPhone X Anpassung!
Hello eDrawing team,
Today i had bought the eDrawing Pro app for IPad. I have find out that the app had a problem to open large data files (aproxx over 17MB). I don`t have finde any troubleshooting or else for the question (clear maybe i wasn't not effective enough to find the solution). Do have more information about the maximum data file size for these app? For sure the other question is: Why i pay 11 EURO for this app and why they dosn`t open every data. Do you have an approach to solve this question?
But in general I'm happy with the app. The open files work smoothly (up to 17MB, according to my previous experience). Measuring is a bit difficult and requires sensitiveness to select the desired points.
There are still ways to improve this app, but it works well as a viewer of drawings.
I am currently in contact with the eDrawings support and will change my rating accordingly.
The eDrawing support had contact me and expleined what´s the problem. The porblem isńt the size of the file, the problem is the complexity of the geometry of these file. And the app will running out of RAM memory. In the moment when i want to open these file no message appers, only the app close by self. I use the app with the iPad Pro 2. Generation. I will check the RAM usage if i open these file with a PC. But at the end this app is helpfule to check the drawing situation with the real situation.
The eDrawings app should be able to handle files of this size. This issue may be specific to the files you are using or your device itself. If you haven't already done so, please create a service request using this link and include the problematic files and details about your device: http://www.edrawingsviewer.com/ed/edrawings-support.htm
eDrawings Support Team
Ich wollte eine CAD App haben um damit per IPad zu zeichnen und zu konstruieren. Bekommen habe ich einen Reader der nur fertige Zeichnungen liest und darstellt.
Die Beschreibung war nicht eindeutig. Den Kauf kann man nicht rückabwickeln.
- Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
- 203 MB
Erfordert iOS 10.0 oder neuer. Kompatibel mit iPhone, iPad und iPod touch.
- Kennzeichnung: 4+
- © 1999-2019 Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
- 10,99 €
Wenn die Familienfreigabe aktiviert ist, können bis zu sechs Familienmitglieder diese App verwenden.